When will you be fixing Bingo?

Discus and support When will you be fixing Bingo? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will you be fixing Microsoft Bingo? e894bbed-c161-424a-ab46-9726daf63744 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by soniahicks1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. soniahicks1
    soniahicks1 Guest

When will you be fixing Microsoft Bingo?

:)

soniahicks1, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

4. MerryAuto079624 Win User

When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

System started working ok and is still working.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    MerryAuto079624
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed! We'll be locking the thread as the issue has
    been resolved.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please
    feel free to create a new thread asking

for assistance.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. MerryAuto079624 Win User

I have rebooted my system and my router but no success. What router settings should I be using and how do I change them>
Thema:

1. When will you be fixing Bingo? - Similar Threads - fixing Bingo

2. when is someone going to fix bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is someone going to fix bingo?: when is someone going to fix bingo 14626d5a-1bd8-45fa-acef-c0ff00f87c99
  3. Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem: Please there is again no connection with the game Microsoft Bingo ,fix this please this is getting verry anoying . One a week this is happening. 4bb190ce-1261-4996-b11e-ea2d38153683
  4. could someone please fix microsoft bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could someone please fix microsoft bingo.: could someone please fix bingo. 671f1ddb-f143-4906-b05a-5551a12f1557
  5. FIX BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX BINGO: Do the people in charge of problems with Microsoft Bingo ever bother to read about any of the problems? Bingo is not connecting AGAIN, and Level 99 has never worked in 4 years that I have been...
  6. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  7. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem: Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4
  8. Fix Bingo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Bingo!: I was kicked off Bingo on Saturday May 2, 2020, and now Sunday May 3, 2020 it will not even open. When will you fix these problems? I like to play Bingo because it's a good interaction game and I...
  9. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  10. PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...: PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE HELP 88f242f0-2b84-4046-a51c-8fb9bcf8906c