When will XBox Series X recieve HDR10+ Support

Discus and support When will XBox Series X recieve HDR10+ Support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To any of the XBox Insider team members who work on the programming. It was recently revealed that Samsung QLED is the official partner of XBox and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arcane_Angel_1, Mar 22, 2021.

  1. When will XBox Series X recieve HDR10+ Support


    To any of the XBox Insider team members who work on the programming. It was recently revealed that Samsung QLED is the official partner of XBox and I am curios about this. I now you guys are currently working with the insiders on Dolby Vision, but Samsung does not support this. Samsung uses HDR10+. For those that don't know HDR10+ and Dolby Vision work the same way by processing colors to individual pixels so that scenes are more realistic unlike standard HDR which just applies it to the whole scene with no discreet tuning. Originally when XBox Series X was announced it listed HDR10+ among its technical specs, but that changed before release with an Microsoft rep saying it would be added at a later time. My question is, since Samsung is the official partner, when will HDR10+ be added and sent out to insiders for testing? When I decided to purchase my new TV I chose the Samsung Q90T because of its amazing features and the fact they became the official partner so I want to be able to take advantage of all features. There are many iterations of Dolby Vision, my current TV has it but XBox say it's an older version. HDR10+ only has on standard. I hope to see this added soon. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Arcane_Angel_1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Arcane_Angel_1, Mar 22, 2021
    #1
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5040UB with Denon S720W having issues with 4k

    Hi all,

    I am very confused. My Projector says it supports 4k HDR10 and so does my reciever. However, when I go to display settings 4k detail it says my TV setup doesn't support 4k 10-bit at 50hz, TV setup doesn't support 4k 10-bit at 60hz, TV setup doesn't support
    Dobly Vision, TV setup doesn't support HDR10 for gaming, and TV setup doesn't support HDR10 for video capture.

    But it supports HDR10 for video and 4k 10-bit at 24HZ as well as 4k UHD (60Hz). Yet when I call the companies that make my reciever and projector they say it does indeed support HDR10. Also when I look at the Signal output, it says the color depth is 8-bit
    4:2:0, the people at Epson said the Xbox should be output 4:2:2. Anyone know what I need to do so my Xbox and project give me the support it is suppose to? The color format is also showing up as BT.709 But if I switch to my 4k fireTv it says the color format
    is BT.2020 HDR. I also tried plugging my projector directly into the xbox, bypassing the reciever and still get the same data from the 4k details screen. Anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks
    are you useing a xbox one x or a xbox one s
  3. dempup Win User

    Will there be support for HDR10+ on the Xbox Series X/S?

    Currently HDR10+ is not announced for the Series X.
  4. Rostom L Win User

    If I buy hogwarts Xbox one version and I get an xbox series will I be able to play my xbox one version in my xbox x/s

    Hi Roxy!

    Your Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy will surely work on Xbox Series X/S version. I think it would still look better depending on the size and type of your monitor or display. The Xbox One version also supports HDR10 but there's no 4K in it like the Series X/S version.
  5. Uli 68 Win User

    Will there be support for HDR10+ on the Xbox Series X/S?

    Because no media supports it yet.
    Media supporting HDR10+ as of now are amazon prime video and 4K UHD Bluray. A complete list of released discs can be found here: https://hd-report.com/list-of-4k-blu-ray-discs-with-hdr10/

    Games could also strongly benefit from supporting dynamic HDR metadata!
  6. Uli 68 Win User

    Will there be support for HDR10+ on the Xbox Series X/S?

    Almost all of us here in the forums are just fellow gamers. We just come here to volunteer some help for other gamers. We have no contact with the Dev team.
    So this is an official Xbox help forum ran by fellow gamers? Does not make much sense for me. However, is there any other way to inquire the dev team on this matter?
Thema:

When will XBox Series X recieve HDR10+ Support

Loading...
  1. When will XBox Series X recieve HDR10+ Support - Similar Threads - Series recieve HDR10+

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Xbox series hdr10

    ,
  2. xbox hdr10 support