When will XBOX ONE be able to intergrate with the network with XBOX 360?

Discus and support When will XBOX ONE be able to intergrate with the network with XBOX 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX ONE has boosted an upgraded network system that is more than doubled in size but cannot be intergrated with the already established 360 community.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tmaster83-239746EA-030E-4F7A-A87F-57FA7AF9B1D6, Jan 6, 2014.

1. When will XBOX ONE be able to intergrate with the network with XBOX 360?

XBOX ONE has boosted an upgraded network system that is more than doubled in size but cannot be intergrated with the already established 360 community. In my opinion this is a major flaw in the process portion of opening up or growing the network to incorporate
    the already established 360 community.

:)

tmaster83-239746EA-030E-4F7A-A87F-57FA7AF9B1D6, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Juandogs777
    Juandogs777 Guest
    Xbox Forum on the console.

When will there be a app or intergrate XBOX FORUM in the system. That would be so nice if you did that. I know that can't be that hard so lets get cracking with this. I want to see it up by the end of September 2012. Thank you.

Juandogs777, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Tamerg
    Tamerg Guest
    Xbox One /Xbox Live question

Will we be able to play online across Xbox live across Xbox One and Xbox 360. For example if I have an Xbox One with COD Ghost or Madden and my friend has Xbox 360 with the same games, will be still be able to play each other across the xbox live network?

Tamerg, Jan 6, 2014
  4. When will XBOX ONE be able to intergrate with the network with XBOX 360?

Probably never.

They need to sell xbox ones,making the two integrated would only hurt sales.

-

They will continue to say they are working on it,just like the backwards compatibility,meanwhile sales of xbox one increase and people will stop demanding it.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  5. I just want the ability to chat with Xbox One players. I'll be fine not being able to play with Xbox One players, but at least make it possible to send voice messages, join parties and all that. I'm sure it can be done too.

Dr Black Bones, Jan 8, 2014
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Probably will never happen even though the Xbox 360 is such a huge success it would be considered old tech to the suits at Microsoft.

Auswulf, Jan 8, 2014
  7. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    I think tmaster you are missing the whole point: MS doesn't want the established 360 community around...at least not the way you are thinking. MS eventually wants everyone to buy the One. Just like they did in 2005 when the 360 came out. The only real
    difference between then and now is that back then developers just stopped with the Xbox. Within two years no original Xbox games were around. The last big one was Doom. And then in April, 2010, Ms cut the servers for the old Xbox.

Now MS claims that they will support the 360 in future...but what they are referring to mainly is the Live network. I doubt seriously MS is gonna do a lot to make the One's networking capabilities to work like the 360's simply because they want the One
    to replace the 360.

CHAD TPRUITT, Jan 9, 2014
  8. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

Agent 360: "I wasn't training a partner, I was training a replacement."

Klokkwork, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Klokkwork Win User

Agent 360: "I wasn't training a partner, I was training a replacement."
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Probably never.

They need to sell xbox ones,making the two integrated would only hurt sales.

-

They will continue to say they are working on it,just like the backwards compatibility,meanwhile sales of xbox one increase and people will stop demanding it.
  11. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

I think tmaster you are missing the whole point: MS doesn't want the established 360 community around...at least not the way you are thinking. MS eventually wants everyone to buy the One. Just like they did in 2005 when the 360 came out. The only real
    difference between then and now is that back then developers just stopped with the Xbox. Within two years no original Xbox games were around. The last big one was Doom. And then in April, 2010, Ms cut the servers for the old Xbox.

Now MS claims that they will support the 360 in future...but what they are referring to mainly is the Live network. I doubt seriously MS is gonna do a lot to make the One's networking capabilities to work like the 360's simply because they want the One
    to replace the 360.
  12. Dr Black Bones Win User

I just want the ability to chat with Xbox One players. I'll be fine not being able to play with Xbox One players, but at least make it possible to send voice messages, join parties and all that. I'm sure it can be done too.
  13. Auswulf Win User

Probably will never happen even though the Xbox 360 is such a huge success it would be considered old tech to the suits at Microsoft.
Thema:

1. When will XBOX ONE be able to intergrate with the network with XBOX 360? - Similar Threads - able intergrate network

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  10. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...