When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again

Discus and support When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again c7f0e70e-19aa-432e-b062-a38fb162cac8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fleegle Beagle, Dec 11, 2022.

1. When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again

:)

Fleegle Beagle, Dec 11, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility

Double check to make sure the game is backward compatible on this list.
    https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games.
    If it is on the list, then make sure your console is connected to Xbox Live and try inserting the game again in the xbox, and then install the game. Also some Xbox 360 games have
    2 discs, so if one doesn't work, then try the other one.
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Games With Gold November 2015

Games with Gold Titles Included in Backward Compatibility

When backward compatibility launches in November, all future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles will be playable on Xbox One. That means Xbox Live Gold members now will get more free games to play each month on Xbox One.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
  4. Smwutches Win User

Compatibility

That game in particular is not backwards compatible, so it wouldn't work. You can view what games are backwards compatible on the 360 here and compatible games with the One here
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Would like to understand which of the xbox360 kinect games can be played on xbox one

360 Kinect functionality is not available when playing Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One. If Kinect was required for the 360, then the game will not work on the Xbox One. See more info here.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Friend request from xbox1

Talk them into playing a backward compatible 360 game from XBOX1 then they be in the backward compatibility mode. Then when playing tell them to send ya friend request again on 360 mode. Will work. I did that.
Thema:

1. When will Xbox Live be working on Xbox 360 backwards compatible games again - Similar Threads - Live working 360

2. Xbox 360 live not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live not working?: I've been trying to play black ops 2 online but my it always says that I need to test my internet connection, which is already good. What do I do? 0ccd3d4a-e459-41eb-ab9b-27853325cad0
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  5. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  6. Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live not working on MW2, but working on other 360 games: I go to do the multiplayer on the original MW2 and it says "This Xbox account is not connected to Xbox live." So when I log in on the 360 menu, on the game, it has Xbox Live under my username....
  7. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  8. Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me: I just bought a game for the xbox 360 since it's ending in a year and booted the game up, once I quit the game, it didn't let me connect to xbox Live, it always fails the xbox live connection test...
  9. Xbox 360 Xbox Live account creation not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live account creation not working.: Hey Microsoft, I've been having this issue with my 360, every time I try to make a Xbox Live account, it just tells me that I can't do that at the moment and shows 8015402B if anybody can help me...
  10. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Setup not working?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live Setup not working?????: Hey Microsoft, I've been having this problem with my Xbox live setup on my 360 slim, (off of recent memory) I have almost finished the setups after I finished the security question, it just...