When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022

Discus and support When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay this is pathetic seriously I can't play any games even on my best server without getting hugely latency and you know what If it's going to be this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Signing in apearing, Nov 26, 2022.

1. When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022

Okay this is pathetic seriously I can't play any games even on my best server without getting hugely latency and you know what If it's going to be this laggy honestly Canadians and Australians should not have to pay seriously America gets the optimal gaming experience for more money while everybody else just gets the shaft I want more servers right now oh a lot of people want a lot of things yeah I don't care seriously Xbox get with it I can't even play any game online multiplayer anymore it's always (Mod Removed) I'm always at a disadvantage and it's not my internet it's you you you you it's always been you get with it in 2023.

:)

Signing in apearing, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Signing, servers regardless of where you live, have extremely low latency, my friend.

If yours is too high, then your network is misconfigured.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

These 'Servers' that you're requesting more often than not are not owned by Microsoft, they're actually owned by the game publishers. If you're having connectivity issues and high pings, you should really be complaining to them not to Microsoft.

So if your issue is say with Call of Duty, you should direct your issue to Activision. Or if was with a EA game then you need to address this with EA.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

ADD EFOOTBALL 2022

That is entirely up to Konami, and given the issues they have, and the virtually no enabled features, it’s a long way from a finished product. Only then would it be on cloud.
  5. Dare Pamaj Win User

Xbox LIVE membership purchase not working

This error is because either the Xbox Live servers are down, or your xbox live account Isn't allowed to purchase any membership without you parental permission. If the xbox servers are down, try again later and see what happens!

If you would like to contact me for any more questions, add this email[MOD REMOVED]

- Pamaj,

[MOD REMOVED]
  6. Zenosos Win User

Fortnite

Part of the reason Xbox live costs is Xbox live use this cost to maintain their servers allowing more game servers to stay online for longer, rather than just switching them off when the game loses gamers popularity. Our Xbox live gives us the best support
    possible than other platforms and helps keep them more secure than others.
Thema:

1. When will Xbox live add more servers? 2022 - Similar Threads - live add more

2. Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft adds new profile badge in memory of Xbox Live Gold But i never got mine help: Hi i have read there is new profile badge upon checking for some reason i do not seen to have this from what i can tell ive been with xbox 16 Years,Can any xbox support team please add this to my...
  3. Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?: Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option? I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a contract not allowing it, but if anyone has...
  4. Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Add the feature to add ones account as my home Xbox without being connected to Xbox Live: As I got perma banned yesterday it could be a life saving feature to make ones account as my home Xbox. So I can play all the games I have bought again as it is a total of 3000 dollars worth of...
  5. hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on

in XboX Insiders
    hello help mi pleas will add a fonction to broadcast live on: when the Xbox will add a function to broadcast live on YouTube. submitted by /u/Brourang [link] [comments]
  6. Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....

in XBoX on Windows
    Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....: Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube..... 2aa6625c-053b-4a9f-9cc3-781400de92e6
  7. Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....

in XboX Insiders
    Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....: Add YouTube Streaming submitted by /u/JamesTheACEz [link] [comments]
  8. Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....

in XboX Insiders
    Add Youtube Streaming For Xbox to Live Stream directly on Xbox to Youtube.....: Xbox Idea Add Youtube Streaming, I don't like using Twitch and want to Stream on Youtube with my favorite console, like PS4 And PS5 Did they got both. submitted by /u/JamesTheACEz [link]...
  9. I have Xbox Xbox live subscription how do I cancel it because it won’t let me add more on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Xbox live subscription how do I cancel it because it won’t let me add more on.: I have a question how do I cancel my Xbox live subscription because it won’t let me add more money onto it f4b8d702-84ca-4e0c-ad92-d9b1679b5f92
  10. i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...: im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me f1ce008e-955b-430b-924a-b820df0498dc