When will xbox get better report bots?

Discus and support When will xbox get better report bots? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got banned for saying "no [mod removed]" I can understand only 2 days thats fine for me, but here's the problem the person who reported was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TGL Demon4249, Nov 26, 2022.

1. When will xbox get better report bots?

I just got banned for saying "no [mod removed]" I can understand only 2 days thats fine for me, but here's the problem the person who reported was bullying me and being a nuisance, basically calling my dad fatherless (died in afghanistan) and made fun of me for inheriting his xbox account, he also called me loads of insults and spammed messages like skull emojis lmao hahaha, the whole package there were like 15-20 messages he sent that were ban worthy (in my opinion) I reported every message (no ban) but I say one word and in get a 2 day ban, I don't care if I'm banned but if scum like that can get scot free just because they didn't swear, then they need too hire a new bot or have a human user also overlook reports because if someone can get away with making fun of someone's dad but another gets a ban for retaliation? Then that is some poor logic, and xbox I don't care if you appeal the my ban I just want him banned too

:)

TGL Demon4249, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them too, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. Profanity can easily be caught by a filter, but other things have to be investigated and may take longer for them to take action. So even if he hasn't been suspended yet, it doesn't mean he won't.
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites

When you get messages from these bot accounts please block and report them.
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

Need advice on this?

If you have any suspicions about anyone when communicating via Messaging, I highly recommend Reporting them and than Blocking them. It will be common practice to do so because bots are pretty rampant in the Xbox Community. Better safe than sorry on Xbox!
    Happy Gaming!
  5. Gandalf& Dumbled Win User

avoid me rep

its a flawed system a lot of people are stuck in avoid me with no lifts, and as it appears the reputation & player review system is maintained by bots & not actual people which is why false reports are allowed when reported its not getting investigated its
    automatically chosen penalty without review & it appears no one in xbox employees monitors it or is notified of reports. with 100's of thousands of reports coming in daily its more then likely a bot controlled system. if the reviews were actually looked at
    by a person there wouldn't be so many false report complaints
  6. fartmasternuts Win User

Why is the report system so stupid?

I’ve done all that and of course since the person didn’t say exactly “I’m gonna rape you” xbox doesn’t give a ****, since bots review reports, if a real person looked at reports I’m pretty sure the accused would also get banned, it just doesn’t help that the “ambassadors” give out bot **** responses too, I just wish a real person would respond, but instead I get a bot that copies and pastes the same information that you get in the email another automated bot sends out after you get banned. **** corporations.
Thema:

1. When will xbox get better report bots? - Similar Threads - better report bots

2. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  3. Why PlayStation is so much better

in XboX Insiders
    Why PlayStation is so much better: So I went on r/xbox to find out why my controller didn’t work because the batteries that came with the Xbox I bought didn’t last more than a week (what a scam) and everyone kept calling me stupid...
  4. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  5. can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...: Witch bettery is better to use? 7998dbdb-85d2-4544-a2c2-dd9d7de7dd44
  6. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  7. my Xbox series X- witch is better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox series X- witch is better?: Can I leave my Xbox Serious x on its side to play games or is it better leaving my system upright? 17c79344-f1ed-4d99-9ed7-555a7519ac2c
  8. Why is remote play better when using a computer?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is remote play better when using a computer?: I’ve been using remote play a lot lately. On my phone, iPad, and most recently, on my pc. I’ve only used 1 wi-fi connection for all of them but I’ve noticed that while on a computer, I’m able to...
  9. Report team needs to do a better job

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report team needs to do a better job: So, last night this kid that has contantly annoyed and harassed me tried playing with me and my brother, so I kicked him from our party and game. 2 seconds later he msgs me saying I'm s#!+ at...
  10. Is there a better way to report someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a better way to report someone?: I was looking for a better way to report people because every time I do nothing happens it feels meaningless. Today someone threaten me. He was talking Bouton finding me in real life and beating...