When will update release for Windows 10 ark?

Discus and support When will update release for Windows 10 ark? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to play ark, and have run into an issue. Microsoft has not released the latest version for pc, making me unable to play with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HoldenJones, Jun 4, 2023.

1. HoldenJones
    HoldenJones Guest

Hello,

I have been trying to play ark, and have run into an issue. Microsoft has not released the latest version for pc, making me unable to play with anyone else. Any update on when i can expect this will be helpful.

Thank you,

Holden Jones

:)

HoldenJones, Jun 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

There have not been any official statements by ARK nor Microsoft but the most probable thing is that the update is still being validated. All we can really do is wait
  3. DeniqL Win User

Have you tried ocntacting the game devs for any info?
  4. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved new update not out on Microsoft store PC?

ARK Windows 10 should be getting the update today. Following CED (ComplexMinded) on twitter is my go to for ARK information as he's the ARK Community Manager and he keeps the community pretty updated :)
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Ark Survival Build for PC

Hi there,

I believe the PC release of the latest DLC related update is delayed, here is a LINK to a thread on the ARK forum that
    goes more in depth with the topic.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ark Survival Evolved not updating to latest patch

Thema:

1. When will update release for Windows 10 ark? - Similar Threads - update release Windows

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  5. Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...: I'm trying to play with my best friend on Minecraft whos on mobile and I'm on PC, hers is updated to 1.20.41 and mine is 1.20.30. I put my option to latest release and tried relaunching it but its...
  6. Are there any plans for Microsoft to release an update for the Xbox supporting new aspect...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are there any plans for Microsoft to release an update for the Xbox supporting new aspect...: I’ve recently purchased an ultra wide monitor. I’m wondering if there are any plans in place for Xbox to support new aspect ratios to better fit screens like this one....
  7. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  8. Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please: lots of servers are wiping today and by you guys not releasing the update it is stressing people out and causing lots of backlash to these server owners. it would be appreciated if you could just...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved new update has released on xbox. However, I havent been able to update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved new update has released on xbox. However, I havent been able to update...: Just Trying to Update so my base doesnt get wiped while im offline 22ddb5c5-fadf-45e8-a504-d7cb7fbf2119
  10. Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?

in XboX Insiders
    Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?: I check this site everyday for new update releases so it can be manually installed before I play. Today I discovered an update was automatically installed at 8.55am yesterday 17-5-2023. This...