When will they fix the ADS
Discus and support When will they fix the ADS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ether they run in an endless loop or there is no X to exit the ads 582cab47-a9bc-47a7-a17c-4f2038255608 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrusenTower, Jan 17, 2018.
Thema:
When will they fix the ADS
Loading...
-
When will they fix the ADS - Similar Threads - fix ADS
-
Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments] -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It
in XboX InsidersGetting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:... -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards is still not fixed.
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by... -
how to fix store region error even if region is correct (not administrator added account)
in XBoX Games and Appshow to fix store region error even if region is correct (not administrator added account): I added another account to this laptop and when i use my other account Microsoft store it says "'Store is not available in your country or region' 'Go to settings to view or change your country or... -
Could you pullleeeeezzzzzzzzzzz fix "Watch Ad?"
in XBoX Games and AppsCould you pullleeeeezzzzzzzzzzz fix "Watch Ad?": Please fix the "Watch Ad" function, or delete it. DO SOMETHING!!! 5685622e-4250-450c-bcfe-fbd666842b99 -
Fix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins
in XBoX Games and AppsFix The Ad Problem with Free Tickets and Coins: This has been going on for probably about two months now. I, and I see that others have this same problem, can't collect free coins and tickets by watching the required ads. The problem is the ads... -
Please fix Watch Ad function
in XBoX Games and AppsPlease fix Watch Ad function: It has not worked for me for about a week! :( cc71fb2f-3cb2-433e-8d73-3c8b4c4aad3f