When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app?

Discus and support When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; There has been an influx of complaints from Huawai device users with Xbox's "Xcloud" service for mobile phones. There have been ample amount of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DavidBrowning3, Jan 23, 2021.

1. When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app?

There has been an influx of complaints from Huawai device users with Xbox's "Xcloud" service for mobile phones. There have been ample amount of complaints over on the Xcloud subreddit regarding Huawai phones encountering the game from freezing but input
    and audio can still be heard in the background and the game continues to play but not stream. This doesn't appear to be an issue at all on any other device.

When will Microsoft be fixing this issue? Geforce Now and Google Stadia stream perfectly on Huawei devices, but Xcloud simple doesn't work. It's making a mockery of huawei device owners who are paying the price to use Xcloud.

:)

DavidBrowning3, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Il Buster lI Win User

Child account allowed to broadcast

Hi there,

Follow these steps - settings - Devices & streaming - device connections - (xbox app) allow connections from any device - (this xbox) - allow play to streamings & allow gaming streaming to other devices
  3. Paul R NZ Win User

How do I fix poor resolution and fps when streaming/remote play from XBOX ONE

New update installed. No difference, still poor performance.

The XBOX app version is:

Version 2304.1001.15.0

11.76.5001.0 (Gaming Services)

5.823.3261.0 (Xbox Game Bar)

The XBOX app is what I am using for streaming, with poor results.

I do have the XBOX Console Companion app (Version 48.89.25001.00000), which I understand is superseded by the XBOX app. All it does is acknowledge the XBOX is on. and cannot stream at all. I have uninstalled it to see if it was clashing, again made no difference, still poor performance.

I have replaced patch cables to see if it will fix the issue, but no change. The only other thing I can think of that might cause an issue is the old Huawei HG659 router converted into a switch (DHCP turned off, IP changed etc.). However, the other 2 PC's also on this old converted router stream via the XBOX app with no issues!
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

XBOX MUSIC PASS ON SECONDARY PC

Hey there Anupamvi! Are you streaming music on the primary PC (or any other device) when you're trying to download the app for the secondary PC? I know that you can only stream on one device at a time, so if any devices are streaming music when you're trying
    to get the app for another device that might be causing the issue.
  5. I7emesis Win User

Xbox streaming app no longer sending controller inputs?!

Ok for anyone who is having this issue... removing and reinstalling the streaming app on the android devices fixed the issue. :)
  6. TristUK_ Win User

Difficult ongoing Issues with "Installation Stopped" ?

Thema:

When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app?

1. When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app? - Similar Threads - fix Huawei devices

2. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  3. How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my NAT type to open on my Xbox series X?: Just having trouble fixing my NAT type. 2614125e-f0eb-49fd-9bac-270a7cb428ba
  4. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  5. Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it: Error code on Xbox one: 0x800701c4. How do I fix it a373a5aa-3c70-444c-bc71-383a9b2174b6
  6. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  7. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  8. How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix error code 8015190E that keeps coming up.: ****This applies to the specific problem I was having in that my 360 consoles suddenly stopped connecting to Xbox Live and giving me this error code. My Series X connected just fine and I could...
  9. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  10. huawei hdmi not connecting to xbox 1 s does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    huawei hdmi not connecting to xbox 1 s does anyone know how to fix this: huawei hdmi not connecting to xbox 1 s does anyone know how to fix this f6d51191-372c-4440-a3e0-ab776321b8ce