When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code

Discus and support When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code ce3e673a-2911-4679-96c1-f6725155b86d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Kirk1, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Thomas Kirk1
    Thomas Kirk1 Guest

When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code

:)

Thomas Kirk1, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Thomas, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, unfortunately we have no way of knowing or speculating if one day this will happen.
  3. MurderTramp17 Win User

$10 xbox one version upgrade question

Right, but you still purchased the dics to install. even though it was hard based you still had a disc to purchase. Also, if it was all digital still they probably wouldnt be offering this trade in deal
  4. BattlePHILd Win User

Seems simple enough. If you buy a disc for the 360, when you trade it in you should have the option of getting the Xbox One disc or a digital download code.
  5. VerrucktSchakal Win User

[quote user="MurderTramp17"]

Right, but you still purchased the dics to install. even though it was hard based you still had a disc to purchase. Also, if it was all digital still they probably wouldnt be offering this trade in deal

[/quote]

You do know that installing is no longer mandatory right?
  6. darkist1 Win User

Can I trade game disks for digital copies?

Unfortunately there's not even the option to do a digital licence trade, the only real option you'd have is to trade your physical disks in at a shop that allows such things, get a small cut of the money, and then try getting the game you want.
Thema:

1. When will there be a digital option for games you have on dics and trade in for a code - Similar Threads - digital option games

2. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  3. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  4. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  5. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  6. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  7. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  8. The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.: The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack will not install on my xbox series X. It will start to download, then abort without any error. I have 70% free space on my HD, tried...
  9. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  10. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...