When will the Xbox wireless adapter be available again?

Discus and support When will the Xbox wireless adapter be available again? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox wireless adapter has been unavailable for months, and now only seems to be available in a bundle with a controller. The only answers to “when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexander Brockhoff, Dec 2, 2022.

1. When will the Xbox wireless adapter be available again?

The Xbox wireless adapter has been unavailable for months, and now only seems to be available in a bundle with a controller. The only answers to “when will it be available again on the Microsoft store” are “look at third party sellers”, which is unacceptable because most being sold on other retailers are poorly functioning counterfeits. This is really hurting your brand image, and is quite unfair to those of us who purchased an expensive controller recently and don’t want to buy another bundle just for the adapter.

:)

Alexander Brockhoff, Dec 2, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I dunno I found it quite easily with or without a controller

Amazon even has an ms store storefront but they do resell for.ms due to the same day shipping

Have you tried offical partners like gamestop or BestBuy in your region or any game store?

Even my local major pc store has it locally you are talking about post blackfriday

Stocks will be low with the current chip shortage things will be low for bit till the factories are made

You can tell offical products from counterfeit by the box
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Alexander, here this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data like these equipment, or even the availability of them.

And unfortunately Microsoft does not disclose or comment on the availability of these products.
  4. taidara Win User

everything working on wifi in my house except my xbox

Greetings MRShane

Can you tell us whether you have the black or white external wireless network adapter or the internal (Xbox 360 Slim)? When the Xbox scans for available wireless networks, are you able to see your wireless network (SSID) and connect?
  5. RagdollHero Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless adapter on PC

I don't think you can use the wireless adapter on your PC. It certainly isn't officially supported. Yes, the PC will recognize it as a Wireless Networking Adapter when you plug it into the USB port, but there are no drivers available for this.

With wireless USB adapters for PC's being so cheap these days; I would recommend you get one of those instead.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I dont want to upgrade to Windows 10. and you cant force me. but i still need to use the series X controller i just got on windows 8.1

Bluetooth for Xbox controllers it's not available on windows 8.1, for that you need to get the Xbox wireless adapter
Thema:

1. When will the Xbox wireless adapter be available again? - Similar Threads - wireless adapter available

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  5. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  6. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  7. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  8. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Why is there no where that I can purchase a new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows by itself. I've had the gen 1 for quite some time now but am starting to notice input issues when using my Elite...
  10. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...