When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent...

Discus and support When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the xbox app update on PC, now I cant use any game, cant install any games. Remind me what I'm paying for? 8077754c-77c2-48e6-af4d-044176d0c347 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Starker17, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Starker17
    Starker17 Guest

When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent...

I got the xbox app update on PC, now I cant use any game, cant install any games. Remind me what I'm paying for?

:)

Starker17, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent fixed.

Hello Starker17,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

3. Tezzerrific Win User

When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent fixed.

the fact that it is not working indicates an issue with your OS and maybe not the actual program as like i said this is not widespread. sharing the error codes with us can actually help as there are other fixes that windows support don't actually use.

you might update the app soon but still have the issue so letting the wider community know what errors and codes your are getting can assist in narrowing the issue.

over 60% of issues on pc's is usually resolved by the community rather than official support.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Yes, that's why it's odd. Please check if there is an update for your PC.
  5. Starker17 Win User

There was 4 different codes.

The agent sorted 3 then discovered there was a bug on the app in the update on the 9th and was told to wait until xbox fixed the bug and there was nothing I could do until they patched it.
  6. Starker17 Win User

I cant install or run any games on GPU

Also windows told me that they know about the update on xbox app on 9th has a bug that they cant do anything

Windows did 4 hours of troubleshooting and have wiped my pc clean still now resolving the issue.
Thema:

1. When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent... - Similar Threads - app working again

2. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  3. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything: pls help i am having issues launching the xbox app on pc and only leaves me on the updating screen with the logo on it 608bf44c-2b36-4960-9b0a-e8ac99046022
  6. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what...
  7. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  8. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  9. Xbox One app is not properly working and says please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One app is not properly working and says please try again later.: I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Turned xbox off and on. Made sure updates are current. All other devices are playing Disney plus. What are yall doing to fix this Microsoft problem....
  10. Again MS Bingo can't connect. If it isn't going to work I guess I'll delete the app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again MS Bingo can't connect. If it isn't going to work I guess I'll delete the app.: Why is there always so many problems with MS Bingo? 7231f5d1-fe11-47dd-8c24-5cd756b1c124