When will the upgrade and update be done so we can relink discord and Xbox again
Discus and support When will the upgrade and update be done so we can relink discord and Xbox again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday night my discord from Xbox and kept getting the relink after it was linked I called support earlier today I just wanted to know when the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kay boester, Nov 30, 2023.
Thema:
When will the upgrade and update be done so we can relink discord and Xbox again
Loading...
-
When will the upgrade and update be done so we can relink discord and Xbox again - Similar Threads - upgrade update done
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track
in XboX InsidersXbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would... -
Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?
in XboX InsidersPhysical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One... -
If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?
in XboX InsidersIf i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,... -
Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade
in XboX InsidersQuestion about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,... -
Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?
in XboX InsidersXbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments] -
Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it
in XboX InsidersRdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the... -
Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)... -
Trying to auto upgrade not update
in XBoX Games and AppsTrying to auto upgrade not update: We have old gen games, on the new gen console it showed updates for alot of games and I started the updates until I realized it made zero sense for there to be so many updates when it does auto...