When will the sign in Microsoft glitch get fixed on ps4

Discus and support When will the sign in Microsoft glitch get fixed on ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried various times signing into my Microsoft account through my ps4 and I already have a Microsoft account but when I do the steps listed and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Isaac Lindenfelser, Jan 19, 2023.

1. When will the sign in Microsoft glitch get fixed on ps4

I have tried various times signing into my Microsoft account through my ps4 and I already have a Microsoft account but when I do the steps listed and it says im all done it just says oops I already have a Microsoft account and its just a never ending cycle how can this be fixed or when will it be fixed

:)

Isaac Lindenfelser, Jan 19, 2023
  2. FLScrubJay Win User

Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app

Same here - Microsoft Jigsaw continues to say "Loading". Hopefully Microsoft will fix this glitch when they get back to work tomorrow. Frustrating!
  3. josuerosario1 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

This is the way I fixed it, so I downloaded the Xbox app on my phone and signed in with my microsoft account thats linked to my PS4. Then after you sign in the app, it’ll make you create your xbox gamertag. Create it and then try signing in again on your
    PS4.
  4. josuerosario1 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

This is the way I fixed it, so I downloaded the Xbox app on my phone and signed in with my microsoft account thats linked to my PS4. Then after you sign in the app, it’ll make you create your xbox gamertag. Create it and then try signing in again on your
    PS4.
  5. Deaner88 Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

Remember Modern Warfare 2? The mini nuke glitch and the infinite care package glitch? PS4 was fixed, if I remember right, within a week. Xbox. A month.
  6. Classic-1D480C16-18C Win User

Did you have 80190376? Now you have 8013AB07 - Payment methods broken!

YES my account also got fixed, but I didn't get an email from them yet. And on the commerce website is still glitching when I sign in, but my account works well overall. :)
Thema:

When will the sign in Microsoft glitch get fixed on ps4

1. When will the sign in Microsoft glitch get fixed on ps4 - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft glitch

2. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  3. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  7. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  8. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  9. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  10. Minecraft PS4 Sign into Microsoft glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Sign into Microsoft glitch: Hey, I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 and for me it’s saying to go to a website, so I did and I did everything for it. So when I looked back at the screen, it said...