When will the pc game pass get “The Elder Scrolls Online” again?

Discus and support When will the pc game pass get “The Elder Scrolls Online” again? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would be great to play on my old characters again on my pc from the console days. Looking at all the new content and everything they added sounds like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PhunnysHD, Nov 20, 2022.

  1. /u/PhunnysHD
    /u/PhunnysHD Guest

    When will the pc game pass get “The Elder Scrolls Online” again?


    Would be great to play on my old characters again on my pc from the console days. Looking at all the new content and everything they added sounds like a great thing to adventure again When will the pc game pass get “The Elder Scrolls Online” again? :). Would appreciate more information on this topic

    submitted by /u/PhunnysHD
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PhunnysHD, Nov 20, 2022
    #1
  2. Photonimus Win User

    Skyrim co-op

    Get "Elder Scrolls Online" for PC, coming soon.

    There wont be a co-op option on the console games.... Ever!
  3. R1CH5TER Win User
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

    skyrim

    how is this still on the front page? the game came out in 2011, it will never be updated or get more dlc ever again for the consoles. if you want more content play the pc version or buy elder scrolls online, because we won't get another elder scrolls game
    until around 2020, maybe 2018 if fallout 4 comes out this year.

    someone please lock this thread
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Did Oblivion Remastered just change from needing Game Pass Core to Game Pass Ultimate?

    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Remastered was never on Game Pass Core. The game is only available on Game Pass Ultimate and PC Game Pass.
  6. Photonimus Win User

    Dlc ideas

    I would love a massive Elder Scrolls game where you can go all over Tamriel... Maybe Elder Scrolls Online will have that, but I don't care for PC gaming.
Thema:

When will the pc game pass get “The Elder Scrolls Online” again?

Loading...
  1. When will the pc game pass get “The Elder Scrolls Online” again? - Similar Threads - game pass “The

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...