When will the gamebar for windows be updated?

Discus and support When will the gamebar for windows be updated? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using an official xbox one controller with official battery pack and it doesnt show battery percentage just says HID compliant battery critical!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quintin Tait, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Quintin Tait
    Quintin Tait Guest

I am using an official xbox one controller with official battery pack and it doesnt show battery percentage just says HID compliant battery critical!

Please dont say buy a dongle.

That is ridiculous

***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***

:)

Quintin Tait, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Game Bar Required Hardware

check windows store for gamebar update, if not then uninstall gamebar and re install.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox game bar

that will not work, the gamebar is ONLY updated via the windows store not windows update. he has the non updated version, no need to go and reset this and that, its simply a case of opening the windows store and selecting get updates, this will then download and update the gamebar to the latest version.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Quintin,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the Game Bar on Windows not showing the battery percentage of your Xbox One controller. Microsoft is aware of this issue and is currently working on a fix for it. However, we do not have a specific timeline for when the update will be released. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In the meantime, you can check the battery level of your controller by pressing the Xbox button on the controller and looking at the battery icon on the screen.

On the other hand, make sure to provide your feedback using the Feedback Hub for Windows which helps our team investigate and fix problems on the app. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum]

We thank you for bringing this concern here and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

5. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX GAME BAR BROKEN

as that is a new device your on the old version of gamebar, open windows store and check for updates, there will be a gamebar update that will then look like your others once done.
  6. schnurren Win User

Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

Hello M O N S T FI z,

You say that you updated your gamebar app, did you updated also your Windows 10?

If so, what version do you have?

And by updating the gamebar, do you mena normal update or that you inscribed yourself in Windows Insider program and enabled the beta of gamebar?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. When will the gamebar for windows be updated? - Similar Threads - gamebar windows updated

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to enable Xbox voice chat in backgroud on pc gamebar: how to enable xbox voice chat in background on pc gamebar a6c37fb7-5f65-4a63-9022-92c1bf0a8e57
  5. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  6. gamebar problems windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamebar problems windows 10: when i enable the gamebar on windows 10, all of my things screw up, i noticed it in the game, i pressed wasd to move (duh) but it kept bringing up the search bar, notifications and stuff, it kept...
  7. Xbox controller not opening xbox gamebar on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller not opening xbox gamebar on windows 11: I have followed everything from this question and still nothing is working. Has anyone been able to figure out how to fix this issue? Id like to record clips quickly but i cant without this...
  8. Why doesn't xbox gamebar open on Windows?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't xbox gamebar open on Windows?: On Windows, my xbox gamebar doesn't open with any hotkeys and nothing online has helped. It also doesn't open through the Microsoft Store or anything normal way. 7b14cd30-aadd-44e1-bfff-9af6eedee8fe
  9. Xbox gamebar screenshot crushing windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar screenshot crushing windows: I was already extremely disappointed that they toxically got rid of the option to hide screenshot notifications, and now, a smooth-running game sometimes lags whenever I screenshot, sometimes...
  10. Gamebar on win 11 turns on my microphone whenever I look at another window

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar on win 11 turns on my microphone whenever I look at another window: Hi. Today I upgraded to win 11. I use gamebar to record my classes and I noticed that whenever I switch to another window the microphone's recording gets turned on. This happens either using...