When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador?

Discus and support When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently was gifted a game pass, which I later learned I cannot redeem due to the game pass not being available in Ecuador. Thus, I ask: when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julius Caesar1, Oct 3, 2022.

  1. When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador?


    Hello, I recently was gifted a game pass, which I later learned I cannot redeem due to the game pass not being available in Ecuador. Thus, I ask: when could it be expected to arrive?

    :)
     
    Julius Caesar1, Oct 3, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador?

    Keep in mind you do have to be an zboz give region before they Co sister. Ringing xgu

    Only recently they added gamepass for.pc in South East Asia but not for console
  3. Smwutches Win User

    When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador?

    There's no official word on if/when the service will be available in other areas.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    when is there a game pass for ecuador?

    There haven't been any announcements on when/if the service will expand to any other countries any time soon.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    When will xbox game pass be available in Ecuador?

    Hi Gabriel, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I'm sorry but there is no information yet on when it will be available in Ecuador if there will be an update we can always check the news page and visit https://news.xbox.com from time to time, Gabriel.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

    When Xbox Game Pass would be available in Ecuador?

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community.

    Microsoft has been expanding the territories where its services reach, the goal is to make the game pass available to everyone as soon as possible, I know you've been waiting for a while, but it's something they've been working hard on to bring accessibility and benefit to everyone.

    On the website below, you can see where all Microsoft services are available.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/regions

    *Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope you can enjoy the game pass as soon as possible.
Thema:

When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador?

Loading...
  1. When will the game pass arrive to Ecuador? - Similar Threads - game pass arrive

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...