When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

Discus and support When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Michael Hosking, Jan 8, 2024.

1. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works

:)

Michael Hosking, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried everything and nothing works ?

Hi there Michael, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Firstly, you should take in mind that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and assist other players. This means we don't have more information than what has been officially announced by Microsoft.

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox consoles, as far as I can see, it is currently not available in South Africa. From that region, points can only be earned through other means, such as web browsers. Although it is possible that the Microsoft Rewards app for consoles may be enabled in more regions in the future, it is advisable to stay tuned for any official announcements from Xbox or Microsoft Rewards regarding this matter through their social media and official websites.

You can verify this information yourself through the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/regions

[​IMG]

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Phatsimo Nyati Win User

Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

Hi, will this work in pretoria South Africa and the microsoft rewards app wont update and it isnt on the microsoft store for me
  4. Potgieter Potgieter Win User

Why I can't see Microsoft Rewards in my xbox

Hi, Microsoft Rewards kept crashing and I uninstalled it so I could reinstall, but it is not on Microsoft store. I am based in South Africa.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not depositing credits.

Hello glen hunt au,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Australian Rewards Account region and your South African Microsoft Account region. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account
    region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Australian Xbox Live Rewards location. Since South
    Africa is not a Rewards Region, this is the only solution for this issue.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards points problem

Hello daveykinetic,

All Xbox Live Rewards offers are only for Xbox Live Rewards members. Since your purchase was made while not enrolled in the program, you would not be entitled to any Rewards Credits. Furthermore, we see that your Microsoft Account is set to the South African
    region. Since South Africa is not a Rewards member, you can not join the program. You can confirm your region from your commerce account at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).
Thema:

When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

1. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried... - Similar Threads - South Africa able

2. Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa: Im not sure if I can ask this here but I’m from South Africa and would like to know is Cloud Gaming coming to South Africa 36554a53-608f-4e0e-9da5-07d498d2b6aa
  3. How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register as an Xbox distributor and/or reseller in South Africa?: I have looked through the Xbox website and I am unable to find an option/link to apply for an application. 8de6e403-9335-4f0e-b076-336e90aad429
  4. Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa: HI, How do we contact xbox support in south africa. The only thing we can do is chat to an AI bot which is not very helpful. I need to chat with the xbox support team regarding updating the...
  5. Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...: Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on standby mode. The console is just over a year old. e7d1ed31-907b-4596-ab46-2dbe11fd2179
  6. I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa: I wish to obtain Burnout Revenge in South Africa via marketplace or on console but it is unavailable. I saw an opportunity to purchase it however it is either sold in Great British pounds, US or...
  7. Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Oblivion on disc in South Africa: I live in South Africa and it seems The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is not available on the Microsoft store or on game pass. I was wondering if the game will work on my Xbox if I buy a physical...
  8. Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Xbox accessory market in South Africa being mostly ignored and why is Xbox...: The Xbox accessory market in South Africa is in my opinion being ignored because it doesn’t bring in such a large income for Xbox not because of the lack of customers but rather the lack of...
  9. Design Lab and X Cloud in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Design Lab and X Cloud in South Africa: Good Day Xbox Team. When will X Cloud and Design Lab be available in South Africa? We have been waiting for years.... 1852423f-138f-4429-925e-7cb12938c933
  10. When will xbox cloud gaming be available in south Africa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will xbox cloud gaming be available in south Africa?: Xbox has recently introduced the family share subscription service so surely if you pay for more features, you should have access to the cloud. 820ddfe7-1dd5-481a-bbab-ce5d79a04bf8