When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use...

Discus and support When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please give back Info on when or how to use Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox for Windows. a203ef4c-050c-401a-b6b1-5f0aae7c7eb9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Offical_JDub, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Offical_JDub
    Offical_JDub Guest

When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use...

Please give back Info on when or how to use Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox for Windows.

:)

Offical_JDub, Jul 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use Keyboard & Mouse Without controller to play games like, Fortnite Halo and many other games like them.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

Right now the keyboard and mouse feature is not available via cloud gaming :c

But it was announced on the xfest, let's hope of the feature gets released this year!

But for now all we may need to wait

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate on PC : having a game both on PC and cloud gaming

When you're playing games through the cloud, you're playing the console version of the game. In games that support cross-saves, you'll be able to use the same save on each platform you're playing them on. If the game doesn't support cross-saves, you'll only be able to access the console save when playing on the cloud so it won't be the same as you have on the PC.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How do I get my PC saves on cloud gaming?

Hi Dylan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Some games are available for PC and Xbox, but are not the same edition of the game, that's why you can't join your friends on a different platform, this applies also on cloud, as when you play on the cloud you will play the console edition and not the PC edition and if the game has not cross progression enabled you won't be able to use the saves from the PC on it
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

why cant i do terraria on pc through microsoft

Hi there Spoonky, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that specifically Terraria is not available, not even for purchase, on the Xbox platform on PC. It can only be bought or played with Game Pass on Xbox consoles.

If you want to play it on your PC, you'll need to purchase the game from a different platform, such as Steam.

You can also choose to play it on your PC through Xbox Cloud Gaming if you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and if Xbox Cloud Gaming is available in your country. However, keep in mind that it will run the Xbox console version, and you can only use controllers to play it this way. If this is not what you want, then it's best to acquire it on another platform where it is available for PC, as mentioned earlier.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. ngocphi Win User

On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option for Controllers. How do I add??

You don't

You can only use xbox controllers on xbox consoles for cloud gaming

You can only use flight sticks on supported platforms like series consoles or pc which you install the game onto
Thema:

1. When will players on PC like me using the Xbox/Cloud Gaming platform will be able to use... - Similar Threads - players using Cloud

2. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  3. How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?: How do I use the xbox series x bluray Player to play a movie offline? a6e82c1a-1327-4f1f-a99f-1d3018d9db3a
  4. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  5. well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...: its super weird and i need help to fix it e32175d7-f82b-4819-b896-cbce1af3b504
  6. Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games: When players report these cheats for using aimbots just so they can be top of the leaderboard,a lot if the time nothing is done to remove them from the platform. A lot of the time this is followed...
  7. Media player is harder to use now

in XboX Insiders
    Media player is harder to use now: Very disappointed with the changes. Less functionality and just a pain in the arse. Was so much better before submitted by /u/Realistic_Being_3411 [link] [comments]
  8. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  9. slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!: PC reads both devices as plugged in. Both Xbox controllers appear in microsoft accessories... but only ONE SLOT is available. This means ONE CONTROLLER will control BOTH players in any 2 player...
  10. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...