When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a...

Discus and support When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All the retro games are xbox only, the people that want to play them are pc only so when are we fixing this because we will not buy an Xbox to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thomas delino, Apr 14, 2023.

1. When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a...

All the retro games are xbox only, the people that want to play them are pc only so when are we fixing this because we will not buy an Xbox to play them.

:)

thomas delino, Apr 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a Xbox for them.

That would be up to the game's developers to create PC versions of those games.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Capcom's Arcade Cabinet Pricing/Release Schedule

I'm in too minds whether to buy more games from this collection. I love retro games, but I've already tried playing these games on my PC using MAME and I'm flipping awful at them. I was even using an Xbox 360 controller. Plus, games like Commando had no
    continue in the arcade original, when you lost all of your lives, you had to start from the beginning again.

Is that the case with these games?
  4. Xenolithium Win User

Weapon Skins

I won't get them all; Just the Retro Lancer skins, because that's all I use.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?

There are like retro compatible on one:) You can buy them all is three. But you should see if all DLC is included..
  6. bosconian87 Win User

Gaming Magazines

I read Games TM and Retro Gamer - they have all that I want in a gaming magazine,
Thema:

When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a...

1. When will pc gamers get all of the retro games, all of us that play them will not buy a... - Similar Threads - gamers retro games

2. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  3. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  4. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  5. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  6. Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada: I read on another thread that I just need to swap out the power brick of a NA Xbox 360 for the uk 360 but the connections to the Xbox is not the same so the NA cord does not fit into the uk 360. I...
  7. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  8. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  9. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  10. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...