When will Microsoft start resolving ongoing issues?

Discus and support When will Microsoft start resolving ongoing issues? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm so ready to go to Playstation. Either I'm not getting credit for achievements towards reward sets, weekly streaks resetting to zero when I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mahogony410, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Mahogony410
    Mahogony410 Guest

I'm so ready to go to Playstation. Either I'm not getting credit for achievements towards reward sets, weekly streaks resetting to zero when I don't miss a day, paying for games or pre-ordering when creators and Microsoft know they aren't complete. Being lied to that a game will add multi-player but never do. The App sux...constantly saying it's been updated and does the same thing over. At this point I feel like you're just throwing whatever out here making empty promises and collecting what you can out of customers before a shutdown happens again. Never any real solutions just fill out a ticket that never gets answered! Not buying another thing until the ongoing issues are fixed and everyone should do the same. When then money slows up maybe they'll do their job.

:)

Mahogony410, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you referring to the achievement on your Xbox console?
  3. Miss Portia Win User

cannot connect to xbox live

There is no ongoing issue. This morning there was an outage associated with a few ISPs, but that issue has since been resolved. If you are unable to connect, please review the START HERE sticky and post the info it requests in a new thread.
  4. BannedDolphin1 Win User

Child Account Error?

THIS IS AN ONGOING PROBLEM, WHICH MICROSOFT HAVE YET TO RESOLVE..
  5. Charlie Klausen Win User

Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.

Hmmmm, when did this initally start happening, recently, or has it been an ongoing issue?
  6. x VeNoM I RIP I Win User

RE: Downloading marketplace content issue.

Again, thank you for working with me to resolve this ongoing issue.
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft start resolving ongoing issues? - Similar Threads - Microsoft start resolving

2. Microsoft Minesweeper will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper will not start: hi, Microsoft Minesweeper will not start since first of january 2024. I cannot play the game, the startscreen will rotate the bomb for hours. The GameBar is properly logged in, the Xbox-App works...
  3. Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start: Hi iv been having an issue with my windows 10 pc. I have the xbox app loaded onto my pc to run the gamepass games. About a week ago the xbox app and the microsoft store started taking forever to...
  4. “Microsoft couldn’t start”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Microsoft couldn’t start”: My Xbox slows to an almost stop when I sign in, multiple reboots do nothing. My Xbox turns on fine, but when I click on the account I want to use it stays on the “signing you in” screen for ages,...
  5. I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t start Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox and it says that it needs an update....: I have an Xbox and Microsoft flight simulator. When I start msfs, it shows that it needs an update When I click on « update », it shows that it can’t do the update And then when I retry to...
  6. Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on...: Trying to start Microsoft Flight Sim on my XBOX X and I also get the message PLEASE WAIT on the XBOX series X, nothing happening, seems just stuck. 09d166e8-e2d4-4a27-9eff-973e36dd07e9
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck in Update screen/ start screen: I have this problem over time, and now i can't play the game. When i launch the game by steam it opens in the same screen ang get stuck aways. I tried to delete roaming folders, remove the...
  8. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought: Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due...
  9. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  10. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...