When will Microsoft sell replacement parts for my two $180 paperweights?

Discus and support When will Microsoft sell replacement parts for my two $180 paperweights? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two elite series 2 controllers. One I purchased brand new and never had any issues besides the rubber grips coming up, until a stick completely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Smokey4191, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Smokey4191
    Smokey4191 Guest

I have two elite series 2 controllers. One I purchased brand new and never had any issues besides the rubber grips coming up, until a stick completely failed... it feels like the insides crumbled, of course right outside of warranty period. Now I purchased a refurbished one, and right outside the 3 month warranty period battery will no longer hold a charge and significant stick drift, not to mention the rubber grips are coming up already... So when can we get parts to fix them? I've heard plenty about repairs through Microsoft, and people get products back with the same issues they requested repairs for. So no, that is not a viable option.

:)

Smokey4191, Feb 5, 2023
  2. MatthewPurinton Win User

Connecting a logitech extreme 3d pro to an xbox adaptive controller

This isn’t helpful. I bought multiple HID joysticks and they don’t work with the XAC on the Xbox. The PDP one handed worker for me, but mine broke. No my xbox is a paperweight $20 part, because you still advertise, but don’t sell my Xbox Is a paperweight. Xbox should care about its gamers enough to make sure the peripherals needed to make their tech work, doesn’t vanish without another option. Microsoft failed a billion people with this one.
  3. TheWelshBear Win User

Am I able to order replacement parts for my controller?

Microsoft do not officially sell replacement parts for the controller, if you know what the problem is or what exactly whats broken then you can buy replacement parts from Ebay. My personal suggestion would be to send it away for repair with Microsoft
    if it is damaged though.

hope this helps
  4. Panno92 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

5. Tezzarrific Win User

Controller Replacement Parts Compatibility

look at that as microsoft now sell parts that can be replaced by the general public, then discussion of self repair is allowed.
  6. MadmanWthABox Win User

Good Read on next GEN

So Microsoft will launch with 320 then sell a 500 gig for about 180 and the 1TB FOR 350
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft sell replacement parts for my two $180 paperweights? - Similar Threads - Microsoft sell replacement

2. Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.: Because everytime I check it’s only 1TB there but when I check in other stores they have them but they’re over priced. Also on the website it said they’re going for around $89.99 but again when I...
  3. Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?: It's entirely ridiculous a person can buy the money card add funds to get a subscription but then your still required to put in a cc to buy said subscription or you can't buy the subscription,...
  4. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...
  5. Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...: Hello Everyone, if any is a lawyer please get in contact with me as i would like to sue Microsoft for this horrible marketing scheme. It is crazy t charge for DLCS take your money and then remove...
  6. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...: is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe
  7. Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?: I moved from the US to the UK. I need to buy a new power cord because the outlet is different. I haven’t found any information on how to do that besides buying one from Amazon which could void my...
  8. Need autorisation from Microsoft to sell my used consoles on Amazon.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need autorisation from Microsoft to sell my used consoles on Amazon.: Hi there, I need a letter from Microsoft to sell my xbox console on Amazon. How do I get one? 9c595781-1217-4dfb-8cea-65120697b86a
  9. Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overpriced XboX X-es everywhere. Microsoft need to sell XboX for 1000$ and then do 50%...: It is extremely hard to get an Xbox Series X console at the recommended price due to resellers. Why can't Microsoft sell for 1000 $ and then do a 50 % refund on the first activation of the...
  10. Why Microsoft store won't sell the Xbox series x from there own store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft store won't sell the Xbox series x from there own store: You can buy Samsung phones hp labtops things that have nothing to do with Microsoft but you want there new product buy it from somewhere else WHY is this????? 6e7cf052-c677-4f15-abf1-9b268596f95e