When will Microsoft get customer service?

Discus and support When will Microsoft get customer service? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When will Microsoft get customer service? I contact “customer service” and get hung up on. I even opted to have my call recorded. But I can’t get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stevenwiley, Mar 22, 2023.

1. stevenwiley
    stevenwiley Guest

When will Microsoft get customer service? I contact “customer service” and get hung up on. I even opted to have my call recorded. But I can’t get a call back to help me because I have met my limit. I was told my issue is a Microsoft server issue and I am to personally go fix the server.

:)

stevenwiley, Mar 22, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

It's hard to really answer that if I don't really know what the issue you're bringing to them is. But if they're saying it's an issue on their end there isn't anything you can do really.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Hi, Support is located at Xbox Support. There are options for call back and live chat depending on the issue you have.
  4. Zombieking Win User

Since your customer support. Nat type is open, latency is less than 52ms, notifications is turned on for everything. I don’t receive any notifications. No party invites, no messages, no achievements. Now before you say you’re not being sent anything I receive them on my phone the moment they come in. I either don’t get on my Xbox or if I do it’s hours later.
  5. Zombieking Win User

I’ve tried both and neither work. So if customer service “disconnects” that calls as one of the three calls you get a day. Also how am I in charge of fixing their server? As I was told in my second call speak8 g to the second of four people I spoke to..
  6. DoomSong Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

Yeah, I don't get why Microsoft is always touchy about admitting issues or at least warning when they might arise. Years in customer service have proven that less customer rage ensues when you're honest.
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft get customer service? - Similar Threads - Microsoft customer service

2. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  3. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  7. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  8. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  9. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  10. Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive: My Xbox series S console wont start. I have tried all the advice given on the support page. Can't schedule repair also as the place i live doesn't have service available how can i contact...