When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store?

Discus and support When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been on a Lego game crazy recently and I'm trying too 100% every one besides certain ones like Lego star wars 1 and the switch version of Lego... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dat Boy, May 27, 2023.

1. Dat Boy
    Dat Boy Guest

When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store?

So I've been on a Lego game crazy recently and I'm trying too 100% every one besides certain ones like Lego star wars 1 and the switch version of Lego city undercover since I already 100% the xbox version and Lego star wars the complete saga and I noticed Lego lord of the rings is the only Lego game in in the digital store that you can't get even though it's there and I'm just wondering when or if it'll be available to download again as I know I'm not the only one whos been waiting for it to be available again instead of having to track down a physical copy and it will be the only one I'll have left to 100%.

:)

Dat Boy, May 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no word on if/when it will ever be added bac.
  3. Ashley_Rae Win User

Lego lord of the rings

This isn't incorrect.

The Publishers/Developers did pull those games from stores but have since renewed their license, these games are currently for sale again and can be bought on Steam, both Lego The Lord of the Rings and Lego The Hobbit.

Lego The Hobbit has also returned to the Microsoft store for Xbox One and Playstation Store for PS4, but Lego The Lord of the Rings has not returned to either store.

It's not unreasonable to ask for its return as its currently the only core Lego title that isn't backwards compatible, excluding Lego Rock Band which requires external peripherals.
  4. SilentParasite Win User

Lego Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatible?

5. SilentParasite Win User

a game was pulled out of the store and i can´t see how download it again

Hi there, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, Some of the lego games have been pulled from the Xbox Store, PSN and Steam, due to licensing rights.

Lego games
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Thema:

1. When will Lego lord of the rings be available to download again from the Xbox digital store? - Similar Threads - Lego lord rings

2. Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings, Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S: First, I recommend that you read my entire text to understand my explanation about the game from my point of view, so that you understand my side of the game, okay? I explain step by step, and...
  3. Lego Lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the rings: will Lego lord of the rings be added back on the Xbox store? Lego the Hobbit is back after being delisted, so TT games and Warner Bros got back the rights for middle earth....
  4. Lego Lord of the Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings: I recently bought a disc version of Lego LOTR for my son to play on our Xbox One after reading that it was now backwards compatible. However, after putting in the disc the Xbox doesn't recognise...
  5. Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatibility Digital: Hello. I recently went on the Xbox One Marketplace and saw that Lego LotR was recently made backwards compatible for those who own a physical copy. I don't own a physical copy, and was curious as...
  6. Xbox 360 Lego lord of the rings played on an xbox 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Lego lord of the rings played on an xbox 1: Recently I downloaded "Lego Lord of the Rings" so that I can play it on my Xbox 1, Have played it before on my 360 no problem. There is a bug/problem with playing on the Xbox 1, When playing the...
  7. Lego Lord of the Rings Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings Microsoft Store: I was thrilled when I found out Lego LOTR was in the final (for real final this time) wave of backwards compatibility support for the Xbox family. I immediately jumped on the store to pick it up,...
  8. Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox One: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to introduce Lego The Lord of The Rings to the Microsoft Store. First of all, I mean the introduction of backward compatibility of the said game. I...
  9. Lego lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego lord of the rings: So i just got a brand new Xbox series X and was desperate to play the lord of the rings lego but felt annoyed to find it was not compattible with xbox series X and S after buying the disc on...
  10. Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to introduce Lego The Lord of The Rings to the Microsoft Store. First of all I mean introducing backward compatibility for this previously mentioned...