When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23?

Discus and support When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23? 41ddc44b-cd65-4240-b203-f0dc0c4646e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt Naimo, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Matt Naimo
    Matt Naimo Guest

When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23?

:)

Matt Naimo, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Matt Naimo Win User

I got the digital deluxe edition of MLB The Show 23.

Supposed to get stubs, packs, etc.

Didn't receive any of them.
  3. Francia J. Win User

According to the product page, if you purchased "MLB The Show 23 Digital Deluxe Edition - Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S"

You should get the following:

• Four Days Early Access.

• Full game for Xbox Series X|S.

• Full game for Xbox One.

• One Captain’s Choice Pack.

• One WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC Choice Pack.

• One WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC Uniform Choice Pack.

• Five Gold Choice packs.

• 20 The Show packs.

• One Ballplayer pack.

• Double daily login rewards.

• 30K Stubs.

You should get this as soon as you launch the game.

We need to make sure that the game edition is correct and is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Matt, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on the bonus. If I may ask, what specific bonus you're looking to get so I can validate the eligibility as well as other information?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

It should work on April 4, it says on the description of the Deluxe version from this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hogwarts....

"Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023. Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition on or before April 3rd will be entitled to all relevant pre-order bonuses."
  6. iTzZB3 Win User

Deluxe

Its the MLB the show deluxe edition
Thema:

1. When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23? - Similar Threads - receive bonuses ordering

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  5. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  9. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  10. Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you still receive bonus multi bucks after purchasing higher paid bundles in The Finals?...: Do you still receive bonus multi-bucks when you buy a higher bundle than the cheapest option? The game I'm referring to is The Finals. I just want to be sure, I was going to buy a larger bundle...