When will I get my account back?

Discus and support When will I get my account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have wasted a month talking to real people and filling out forms to prove I own my Xbox account. I see that a bunch of new emails are linked to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tristan Ott, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Tristan Ott
    Tristan Ott Guest

I have wasted a month talking to real people and filling out forms to prove I own my Xbox account. I see that a bunch of new emails are linked to the account and mine are removed. I have no access to the emails listed and now I cannot play on my Xbox account that I have had made back in 2017. This is getting out of hand. I have the order codes for a bunch of purchases I have made with the account, yet I cannot use that to prove it is me? how come that worked for all of my other accounts? I want my account back, I will do whatever it takes to get it back.

:)

Tristan Ott, Jan 28, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

when will I get my account back? [mod removed]

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this StartosMayhemBloodyDarkness

So, your account has been compromised/hacked? Or you received a suspension from Xbox Live?

If it's the first, you can try recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If it's the second, you can appeal to this decision using this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

When will I get my money back?

Hi JamesJason1, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I also recommend you contact a Microsoft Support Agent.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

I hope this helps.
  4. Smwutches Win User

When will I get my money back???

It can take at least 3 to 5 business days after the refund is approved to receive a refund, and in some cases longer depending on the bank.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Can i get my account back?

Hello max poulton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you have been unable to recover your account that was updated by someone else. I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can to help you with the process.

We recommend you try our tool for account recovery, please follow this link to get started. Please make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly.

Link: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Account recovery is in your hands, we hope you will be able to access it back.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can I get my account back?

Hi Tyson. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Since the account's email has been changed, I'm afraid it will no longer be possible to recover the account. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

> Considering this also happens to others I would assume you would have done something by now but instead you are being utterly useless.

It is your responsibility to keep your account information safe, secure and up to date to prevent hackers from breaching into your account. Microsoft takes security very seriously and does everything they can to keep your data safe, but they have no control over how you choose to protect your account. If someone managed to get enough information to get into your account, that is no fault of Microsoft as they did not provide that information to others.

For future reference, here are some tips to keep your account safe and secure: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9
Thema:

1. When will I get my account back? - Similar Threads - account

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...