When will I be able to stream on twitch with my friends audio included?

Discus and support When will I be able to stream on twitch with my friends audio included? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I am trying to start streaming and I cannot do so when no one can hear my friends in the party with me it is a major problem because I play on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Caleb Hatler, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Caleb Hatler
    Caleb Hatler Guest

So I am trying to start streaming and I cannot do so when no one can hear my friends in the party with me it is a major problem because I play on Xbox console and have no pc or a way to get one so I would appreciate it if this could be repaired and fixed asap it used to be fine and work but not anymore it’s very frustrating. Thanks

:)

Caleb Hatler, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Himiko ���� Win User

Twitch party audio was turned off, how do I turn it back on?

when i stream on twitch the option to include audio isn’t there.
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?

Well if he's streaming on twitch you need to be in a party with your friend. Once you are... open up the party where it shows who's in the party and etc.. there should be an option where it says "Include my audio" Click it and your audio should be joined in with the stream.
  5. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  6. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
Thema:

1. When will I be able to stream on twitch with my friends audio included? - Similar Threads - able stream twitch

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  4. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  5. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  6. When will Xbox be able to stream to YouTube? Is it too expensive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Xbox be able to stream to YouTube? Is it too expensive?: Hey, so I was wondering when will we get the chance to link YouTube with our Xbox so we can stream to YouTube. I am assuming it is a costly feature and it also is probably really hard to pull...
  7. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...
  8. I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.: this is troubling because I’m an upcoming content creator. Does anyone have a fix for this? I tried reinstalling twitch and roblox, relinking my account and nothing seems to work....
  9. I'm not able to screenshot or stream on my Xbox One or much else. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not able to screenshot or stream on my Xbox One or much else. What do I do?: I am not able to screenshot or stream from the capture menu or clicking Y. This issue has only appeared a few days ago there is no error message and I am not able to reset my console what do I do?...
  10. When will I be able to stream redfall on twitch from my Xbo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be able to stream redfall on twitch from my Xbo: I've been waiting a while now was pretty hyped to stream it but can't from the Xbox as it says this game doesn't support live streaming yet everyone is streaming it. When will I be able to stream?...