When will humankind one back to cloud gaming?

Discus and support When will humankind one back to cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Humankind hasn’t been on cloud gaming for 3 months when and will it come back? 0288e116-aad3-4629-a847-336a8ada3e26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Umar Khalil, Dec 1, 2023.

  1. Umar Khalil
    Umar Khalil Guest

    When will humankind one back to cloud gaming?


    Humankind hasn’t been on cloud gaming for 3 months when and will it come back?

    :)
     
    Umar Khalil, Dec 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    When will humankind one back to cloud gaming?

    Hello, Umar K. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    I'm afraid to say, but there is no official information about when this specific game will become available in cloud gaming.

    Sometimes, games are removed from Xbox Cloud Gaming, and this can happen for a lot of reasons.

    At the moment, it is just a matter of time to check if the game will be re-added or not.

    I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

    Thanks for taking the time to read me.

    Regards,

    Arturo.
  3. Dr_David_Ho Win User

    Humankind™ is treating Xbox Game Pass Users differently with removed features

    Thankyou for your reply anyway :(

    Let me make it clear, I DO believe that it is the developers' duty to fix the bug. However, I am mentioning this in MICROSOFT COMMUNITY because I believe it is Xbox's duty to assure players with GamePass have same experience with those who purchased the game for other market. I think QA process from Xbox is needed to make sure such disappointment would not happen again.

    If you cannot assure the gameplay of Humankind on GamePass consists with the other versions, you should announce that "Humankind (for Xbox Game Pass with exclusive bugs) is on GamePass!" instead of "Humankind is on GamePass from day one!"

    Yes, I am disappointed with the developers; but I also believe Xbox should be responsible when the flaws in exclusively on its platform.
  4. DiamondTech Win User

    Problems launching Games

    I honestly think that's an issue of Xbox more than Humankind, as it's not the only game that doesn't launch
  5. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

    Quais jogos vocês gostariam que tivesse na game pass e não tem?[What games would you like you to have in the game pass and don't you?]

    Hello!

    Maybe 'Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey' on future catalog.
  6. DanielKing221 Win User

    Video games that are too short

    Have you tried Ancestors: The Humankind odyssey? It could take more than 100 hours to complete that game. It's a true grind
Thema:

When will humankind one back to cloud gaming?

Loading...
  1. When will humankind one back to cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - humankind cloud gaming

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use X-Mouse with Humankind - Permissions problem: So here we go again. Every time you try to use a MS game it's a pain start to finish. This is why I will never buy a game through Game Pass but it would sure be nice if I could use GP since I'm...
  8. Humankind games won't start.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Humankind games won't start.: So after the introduction cutscene for the game where it is like "how far will you push humankind" the screen just goes black. Music still plays but eventually, the game just has an error message...
  9. Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch.: Humankind on PC xbox game pass won't launch it just says go to the store page...literally the store page. No help, nothing, no error code. it just says it cant open. I played the damn thing last...
  10. Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's been playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey ?: I agree demos would be great if there were more. Also if they didn't unmock achievements in the "real" game, as some of them do I have not olayed it yet, and 40€ isn't a price I'd lightly pay...