When will gta V return to game pass

Discus and support When will gta V return to game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know so i can play with my friends 74c07cb3-d9f5-465c-a4e0-9b92357125a5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samhall6, Aug 18, 2022.

1. samhall6
    samhall6 Guest

I would like to know so i can play with my friends

:)

samhall6, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

just buy the game, you can get it extremely cheap these days.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There is no prediction, microsoft did not even say that the title would return to the game pass.
  4. Zach Birchfield Win User

Why can't I play gta online with gta5 game disc?

I got the GTA V it includes GTA v and GTA V online with criminal enterprise starter pack and I cant play GTA online idk what's going on with that do u have to get game pass for it.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

if we take subscription of game pass then can we get gta 5 free

What are you asking exactly? If you get game pass, then yes you can download GTA V at no additional cost, as it is currently in game pass. If you are cancelling game pass, then you will need to purchase GTA V, as you will lose access to it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to find games you buy

And GTA V is not on Game Pass currently.
Thema:

1. When will gta V return to game pass - Similar Threads - gta return game

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  5. GTA V (Xbox One) & PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V (Xbox One) & PC: Hi! I was able to play GTA V (Me on Xbox One) with my friend who plays on PC when the game was on gamepass. After it got removed from gamepass i can't play the game with my friend anymore...
  6. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  7. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  8. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  9. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  10. GTA V Disc made in Germany, Bought in US. Should I return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Disc made in Germany, Bought in US. Should I return?: I recently purchased GTA V for Xbox One from walmart.com (US), I got the game today and on the back of case there's a sticker that says, "disc made in Germany". The first I purchased didn't say...