When will games like Madden and NBA 2K be added to Cloud Gaming?

Discus and support When will games like Madden and NBA 2K be added to Cloud Gaming? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When will games like Madden and NBA 2K be added to Cloud Gaming? 366440e1-9be7-4444-b4fb-72d588a61083 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Noble2, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Jason Noble2
    Jason Noble2 Guest

:)

Jason Noble2, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there is no information or update yet from Microsoft. If ever these games will be added we’ll know it first thing through Microsoft’s/Xbox’s news page which is https://news.xbox.com so please check from time to time.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well it has to be on gamepass which they arent

You will have to talk to the developer as they have to add the code e
  4. CountingDown27 Win User

Game Pass ultimate

They are released by different developers and publishers (2k for NBA, EA for Madden). Games on Game Pass are added at the publisher's request....you would need to ask 2k:

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us
  5. {-L-} Win User

What would your dream game be and why?

a madden with a actual career mode like nba 2k
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

London 2012 Game

[quote user="l NeRvEaGeNt l"]

Sports games are never any good? More likely your not a sports fan so likely you wouldnt like sports games. There is lots of good sports games mostly all made by EA.... FIFA NHL MADDEN FIGHT NIGHT TIGER WOODSif you dont like any of these your clearly not
    in a position to judge sports games . And this Olympics game is not as bad as OP made out at all its exactly what you would expect for such a title and ive had a decent afternoon playing it. Nothing amazing but certainly not terrible

[/quote]

Madden is not a good game. Anyone who follows the NFL and plays Madden knows this.

And you forget the 2K Sports series.

It was NBA 2K which destroyed the NBA Live series so badly that EA now release NBA Jam instead (which is crap). They also have MLB 2K.
Thema:

1. When will games like Madden and NBA 2K be added to Cloud Gaming? - Similar Threads - games Madden NBA

2. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  3. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  4. While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing: While in madden 24 online franchise mode, after the most recent update the game freezes when I get on offense and I have to restart madden. Nothing I've done has helped; re-installed, cleared...
  5. madden 24 game share bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    madden 24 game share bug: so me and my dad game share madden 24 and it has been working fine until we both playing at the same time in different houses. and it says that someone is on the gamer profile and we can’t play....
  6. My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?: Split from this thread. I want to stop crashing 8559469b-1194-44c2-afc5-640de77dcfc5
  7. Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer Madden points from Xbox one to Xbox series s version of the game: I bought a digital Madden points code and it went to the wrong gen game 495c6596-f6bf-41af-ae26-ae082c8c0640
  8. My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?: madden continue to crash during play 305702c0-c7f7-4792-9933-eb53684be229
  9. i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered madden 24 standard edition and now my xbox is telling me to pay for the game...: I want to play madden 24 but i cant because my game is telling me to repurchase the game 6c9cf28f-2d8b-4582-971e-09bc69b89231
  10. I pre-order Madden 24 on my game system it says I own this game it's not going to let it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order Madden 24 on my game system it says I own this game it's not going to let it's...: I pre-order mymadden24 69 is on my account it's not letting me play it but it says I own this game febcce7c-bc26-41da-8908-f1dbec2c38f6