When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?

Discus and support When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Disney Infinity 3.0 Launched today (8/30). We went to Toys R us and bought some of the new figures and playsets - but the game is not available for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IoTDan [MSFT], Aug 30, 2015.

1. When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?

Disney Infinity 3.0 Launched today (8/30).

We went to Toys R us and bought some of the new figures and playsets - but the game is not available for download in the xbox 360 (or xbox one) games store, and is not available for sale by itself.

It has been confirmed the game is backwards compatible with the 1.0 and 2.0 bases, and the Anakin/Ashoko starter set "Twilight of the Republic" is available without the base and game.

I have been checking the games catalog since midnight last night with no avail.

Can someone confirm when the game will be available, as 2.0 was, for download from Xbox live for xbox 360?

thanks!

:)

IoTDan [MSFT], Aug 30, 2015
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Lego Dimensions Xbox One

Yes, it just has to be the same system.

I bought Disney 2.0 base and it works fine with the digital download of 3.0.

The reason 3.0 is available digitally and 2.0 wasn't

oasismark, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Disney Infinity 3.0 in Taiwan market is a trap!

I have Disney Infinity 3.0 & have never had to have or been asked for Disney Infinity 2.0..

DI 3.0 will play any of the previous playsets.

Do you actually have the base & a playset?

Daft Badger, Aug 30, 2015
  4. When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?

StuartATrueRed, Aug 30, 2015
  5. thank you for the reply, but that link is to the announcement trailer from May, not the link to the game download.

My question still holds - when will the download for the game for xbox 360 be available in the games store?

thanks!

IoTDan [MSFT], Aug 30, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Aug 30, 2015
  7. StuartATrueRed, Aug 30, 2015
  8. banej
    banej Guest

banej, Sep 6, 2015
  9. XJuanPeX123
    XJuanPeX123 Guest
    So, i guess no one really have a true and real idea when the digital game it'll be up to download, soooooooo sad . Some xbox support guy told me that it's Avalanche Software responsability's , so i suppose this complain goes to them.

And for that smart guys saying "oh well , i can download digital version , take my link dude, xbox.com/thislink/only/works%in__/your/fuc_in/g_area!!!!" , thanks but please avoid sending *** like that.

PS: If an expert from MS or Avalanche sees this comment please tell me what should i say to my children about this lack of responsability from your companies, that decide sell only Starter Pack 3.0 and individual characters without give any option to customers
    that bought version 1.0 or 2.0, update to 3.0, and yes, i recently bought characters 3.0 , 4 of them , believing i could buy 3.0 disc or digital game, silly me.

XJuanPeX123, Jan 2, 2016
  10. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Daft Badger Win User

12. IoTDan [MSFT] Win User

thank you for the reply, but that link is to the announcement trailer from May, not the link to the game download.

My question still holds - when will the download for the game for xbox 360 be available in the games store?

thanks!
  13. StuartATrueRed Win User

14. XJuanPeX123 Win User

So, i guess no one really have a true and real idea when the digital game it'll be up to download, soooooooo sad . Some xbox support guy told me that it's Avalanche Software responsability's , so i suppose this complain goes to them.

And for that smart guys saying "oh well , i can download digital version , take my link dude, xbox.com/thislink/only/works%in__/your/fuc_in/g_area!!!!" , thanks but please avoid sending *** like that.

PS: If an expert from MS or Avalanche sees this comment please tell me what should i say to my children about this lack of responsability from your companies, that decide sell only Starter Pack 3.0 and individual characters without give any option to customers
    that bought version 1.0 or 2.0, update to 3.0, and yes, i recently bought characters 3.0 , 4 of them , believing i could buy 3.0 disc or digital game, silly me.
  15. StuartATrueRed Win User

Thema:

1. When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360? - Similar Threads - Disney infinity download

2. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  3. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  4. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  5. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  6. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  7. Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?: We have two bases from the 360 and neither are reading on the XBox One. The game works, but not the base. We cannot confirm the characters do until we have a working base....
  8. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  9. Unrecognized disk- Disney infinity 3 XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unrecognized disk- Disney infinity 3 XBOX 360: We have all 3 Disney infinity discs (1.0 and 2.0 still work fine) but with Disney infinity 3.0 I am getting an unrecognizable disk. I believe this is to due to an update needed mayb….the disk is...
  10. Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?: So, I saw a Q&A about installing disney infinity 3.0, followed all 4 steps, it got installed but the disc says that it's not backwards compatible, and if I click on the disney infinity game in my...