When will Diablo 2 Resurrected be added to the GamePass? (PC+X-Box +cross play at best)

Discus and support When will Diablo 2 Resurrected be added to the GamePass? (PC+X-Box +cross play at best) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just what the title says. thx 2dae4b56-d226-4cea-8383-91d1f2ff3377 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diablo 2 on Cloud mobile, Mar 14, 2023.

1. When will Diablo 2 Resurrected be added to the GamePass? (PC+X-Box +cross play at best)

Just what the title says.

thx

:)

Diablo 2 on Cloud mobile, Mar 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

When will Diablo 2 Resurrected be added to the GamePass? (PC+X-Box +cross play at best)

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is currently no offcial statement or info regarding the addition of this specific title. The only thing we can actually do is to keep an eye open for any kind of update from Blizzard/Microsoft.
  3. Villarino Win User

Cross Platform Games

I have an xbox, a pc and a PS4, any game with cross play will be welcome, overwatch, destiny 2, diablo 3 for example
  4. Skepticality Win User

Cross compatibility

Cross play is quickly expanding into new games, Phil Spencer wants everyone to play together and by adding gamepass to PC hes getting closer to that vision
  5. RipTide Rampage Win User

7 day communications ban

You should check diablo 2 resurrected LFG. It's only used for that
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Diablo 2 resurrected

Hello ngocphi,

Thank you for reaching out to us to voice your concerns!

Since this post is more of a discussion and not a question, we are going to lock the thread.

We appreciate your feedback!
Thema:

1. When will Diablo 2 Resurrected be added to the GamePass? (PC+X-Box +cross play at best) - Similar Threads - Diablo Resurrected added

2. fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    fix for diablo 4 LFG game bar widget PC not working?: the Xbox game bar lfg widget on pc recognizes halo infinite, but does not show posts for diablo 4, which i purchased through steam. its detecting diablo 4 , but i cant click on anything or see any...
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. Lost diablo 3 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost diablo 3 account: A glitch happened when playing splitscreen a couple months back and I lost almost all my data, I have been playing for eight years and lost all my gear, cosmetics, paragon, ect including limited...
  5. Diablo IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV: I just bought the Xbox series X that came pre-installed with Diablo 4 on it, however after passing on downloading it first when I first set it up, it isn't showing up again and won't let me...
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  8. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  9. Diablo 4 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 crashes: Diablo 4 will crash before it gets to the main menu. Every single time. This happened with previous games and you guys weren't any help and did not resolve the issue. This is now almost 300...
  10. Xbox Series X Diablo 2 Resurrected Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Diablo 2 Resurrected Crash: Diablo 2 Resurrected crashes every 30 minutes to an hour, and even sometimes crashes my XBOX SERIES X completely and shuts it down. I notice the Xbox symbol light blinks when the game crashes. I...