When will cloud gaming come to SA

Discus and support When will cloud gaming come to SA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any hope for xbox cloud gaming to come in 2024 because I've been thinking about going down a subscription due to not fully getting all of the ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tristankara, Sep 17, 2023.

  1. tristankara
    tristankara Guest

    When will cloud gaming come to SA


    Any hope for xbox cloud gaming to come in 2024 because I've been thinking about going down a subscription due to not fully getting all of the ultimate features and now with the price increasing as well

    :)
     
    tristankara, Sep 17, 2023
    #1
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

    When will cloud gaming come to SA

    Hello Tristankara! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

    When you say SA do you mean Saudi Arabia?

    Unfortunately there is no official information regarding this. There could be a lot of factors that could be stopping it happening. Best suggestion is to keep an eye out on the Xbox Region and News pages.

    https://news.xbox.com/
    https://www.xbox.com/regions
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Cloud gaming SA

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Leandrojaftha!

    Well, cloud gaming availability depends on various factors

    Right now there are few countries that supports it. we may need to wait until Microsoft released the functionality

    I'm my case is the same, my country is currently not supported. But well, there is not much that we can do

    Greetings from another Microsoft user!
  4. TheWhiteEaglePL Win User

    Where is GTA San Andreas on the xbox live marketplace?

    When will gta sa come to europe?
  5. Rich Cashster Win User

    Second ****

    When does the SA come out for DLC? Is the China Rising coming out Dec 3rd?
  6. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

    when is the cloud coming?

Thema:

When will cloud gaming come to SA

Loading...
  1. When will cloud gaming come to SA - Similar Threads - cloud gaming

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...