When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one?

Discus and support When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is still a great game that people love and needs to be available on xbox one! a18860bd-8bf2-473a-89e7-647f6c6c4edc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by c0urage0us, Nov 20, 2018.

1. c0urage0us
    c0urage0us Guest

It is still a great game that people love and needs to be available on xbox one!

:)

c0urage0us, Nov 20, 2018
  2. KEBOSH
    KEBOSH Guest
    What happened to Settlers of Catan?

Will Xbox Arcade PLEASE bring back Catan? I only downloaded the demo and just discovered how to play it. Now I want to purchase the game. Xbox Arcade... BRING BACK CATAN!

KEBOSH, Nov 20, 2018
  3. MANDY EN CAS
    MANDY EN CAS Guest
    Who wants to play Catan with me!?

Hey there,

I would love to play Catan with some Xboxlive friends, but none of my friends have Catan. Who wants to play it against me online!?

Greetings, Mandy.

MANDY EN CAS, Nov 20, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

who knows, it may arrive one day.

denis97g, Nov 20, 2018
  5. You may suggest this idea on Xbox Ideas website

Super Agent X7, Nov 20, 2018
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    I would love to be able to play Catan again on my Xbox One. Reaching out to the producers of the game would be a good idea as well. Maybe we could convince them to make a new version for the Xbox One as well.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 20, 2018
  7. Yeah, these types of things are never really public knowledge. They normally just appear out of the blue as being backwards compatible. Let's hope it's in the works though.

DoubleDRAGON666, Nov 20, 2018
  8. When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one?

ITSRATBOY2002, Nov 20, 2018
  9. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    I agree, but the board game is best. When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one? :D

JohnnyXeo, Nov 20, 2018
  10. Nixelplex
    Nixelplex Guest
    That is a great game and I would love to play it. Submit something to the Ideas page.

Nixelplex, Nov 6, 2018
  11. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I would love to be able to play Catan again on my Xbox One. Reaching out to the producers of the game would be a good idea as well. Maybe we could convince them to make a new version for the Xbox One as well.
  12. Nixelplex Win User

That is a great game and I would love to play it. Submit something to the Ideas page.
  13. denis97g Win User

who knows, it may arrive one day.
  14. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Ircos,

If you have a question, suggestion, or issue feel free to create a new thread. We will be happy to assist you. I will be locking this thread as it is an old thread. Also as stated by Zero user voice is no longer used for suggestions for backward compatible,
    you need to go through the developer.

Thanks,

Brad
  15. Zero Jehuty Win User

Please do not bump old topics. If you want feel free to make your own. However I will say that Uservoice is not where you go to request a game be BC. That is fully up to the devs of that game. Contacting them is what you need to do.
Thema:

1. When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Catan compatible

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  6. Catan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catan: Catan has problems one I can't create a profile every name I pick is forbidden from a simple name Jason all the way to an animal name Pig all of them are forbidden there's problem number one it...
  7. Catan on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catan on Xbox: I own (ed?) the game Catan on Xbox. I just looked for it in my list of digital games and it does not show up. How secure are our digital games? Can we lose the digital games we collect?...
  8. SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK: I've been playing, "Settlers of Catan" for who knows how many years now! I logged in to an update from my Xbox360; went to log in to play a match of Catan and the game was saying I no longer had...
  9. Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own: I am getting the error code 800700E8 when trying to download Catan. I even trying to queue it up via through my purchase history online and it gives me a message saying that it is no longer...
  10. What happened to Settlers of Catan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Settlers of Catan?: I know I purchased Catan and played it in the past, albeit not in the last few years. I wanted to play a match yesterday but could not for the life of me find any evidence of its existence within...