When will 007 night fire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have...

Discus and support When will 007 night fire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will 007 nightfire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have been added 376f9ae3-563f-4903-8940-5689f47bf764 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zubz786, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Zubz786
    Zubz786 Guest

When will 007 night fire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have...

When will 007 nightfire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have been added

:)

Zubz786, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

When will 007 night fire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have been added

Even if the BC program was still running, it would be highly unlikely to see any of the previous James Bond 007 games come to Xbox as these titles have complex licences that would have expired years ago.

However, you may be interested to know that a remaster of the classic 007 Goldeneye is coming to Xbox soon. What's more, there is also a modern next gen 007 in the works which at the moment is just called 'Project 007'. This game is in development by IO Interactive, the makers of the successful Hitman titles.
  3. Smwutches Win User

When will 007 night fire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have been added

The backwards compatibility program ended last year, so if it's not compatible already, it won't be.
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?

I would love it if they re-introduce the backwards compatibility program for the Xbox One after project Scarlet is finished. Would be cool to be able to play a 007 game on there. Just have to hope for now.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

007 Legends Backwards Compatability please? Because there isn't any 007 games in the Xbox one store?

It would be nice to have the 007 games on the Xbox one, but it may not be possible due to the licenses for James Bond & the 007 logo, trademarks & the game being owned by different companies such as Danjaq, MGM, 20th Century Fox,
    United Artists & Columbia Pictures, & Activision. The licenses have to be renewed to be able to play the game on the Xbox One, and I would say it would be a lot more complicated to do for these games. But never say never, you never know it might happen. Keep
    an eye on the back compat list
    here
    and vote for the games to become backward compatible on here
    xbox.uservoice.com
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE AND NEED TO SPEED UNDERGROUND CAN U HELP OR SEND UPGRADE TO MY XBOX THANKS

Thema:

1. When will 007 night fire be made backwards compatible as there is no 007 games that have... - Similar Threads - 007 night fire

2. Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...: I am having a problem with my Series X crashing with no apparent cause, and only on certain games. Media like YouTube, Paramount+, and Netflix have no issues, neither does dashboard navigation. It...
  3. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  4. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?: Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then...
  5. 007 goldeneye won't have online multi-player on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    007 goldeneye won't have online multi-player on xbox?: In what world does this make sense? I've been excited about this release for years and then they announce that the online play is exclusive to the switch? This needs to be fixed so that all gamers...
  6. Xbox 360 007 NightFire Alpine Escape not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 007 NightFire Alpine Escape not loading.: I am having a problem loading the game. I am able to load/pass the two levels leading up to this one but once It get to the loading screen it freezes. I thought it may be a problem with the disk...
  7. When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???: When are you going to put xbox 360, 007 games on xbox one backwards compatabilaty , as the red ring of death stuffed my 360 xbox , so bought a xbox one so i could play james bond games , And guess...
  8. 007: Agent Under Fire on Backwards Compatibility.

in XboX Insiders
    007: Agent Under Fire on Backwards Compatibility.: I would absolutely love to see 007: Agent Under Fire backwards compatible on my Xbox one. It was an absolute classic FPS that was the first for many to play, and would be an amazing add on to the...
  9. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE: [img] [img] Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on Xbox One? 550cc75b-8d90-4f8f-9dda-2f783e07b46b
  10. Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?: It would be really cool if yall can make all the 007 gamee compatible to xbox one 3f3a6b71-78f1-48bd-9ba9-4499900f5488

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/when-will-007-night-fire-be-made-backwards-compatible-as-there-is-no-007-games-that-have.495948/