When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...

Discus and support When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roger Albertson, May 4, 2023.

1. When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...

Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”

:)

Roger Albertson, May 4, 2023
  2. allisha chitwood Win User

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later

Hello, on fortnite it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live. Please try again later.”
    Hi when ever I try and hop on fornite on my fallen44521 account and my cozy hook account it says an unexpected error occurred while singing in to your account for Xbox live please try again later
  3. NickMullener Win User

What's Going On with Xbox Support and Xbox in general?

I am having some issues with a game called fortnite and it telling me "an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live please try again later" and I've been doing it for a month now. Please help.
  4. jackie einsig Win User

How do I fix the Login failed error

When I did another wifi it changed the error to “An unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for xbox live, please try again later.”
  5. OpticRJames Win User

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try again later

Hi, Roger. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Fortnite, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Cashaun Win User

Cant play Fortnite

Keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. Any help would be great. Microsoft help is useless.

An unexpected error occured while signing in to your account for Xbox Live. Please try again later.'
    Hello!

Do you have any bans on your Epic Games account? This is more of an epic games issue - you would need to contact them.
Thema:

When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your...

1. When we log in to fortnite, it says “an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your... - Similar Threads - log fortnite says

2. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  3. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  4. Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?: I redeemed the “Minty Legends” pack for Fortnite on the Xbox website. It says I own it on the website, but when I go onto Fortnite on my PC, I don’t have the items. The accounts are linked. Do I...
  5. Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in to Fortnite on my sons Xbox. Just says "an unexpected error occurredwhile...: I have been trying to log in to Fortnite on to sons Xbox but keep getting the above message and won't load into game. I have tried the restart options and several things that searched on...
  6. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  7. Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S says failed to log in when trying to go on Fortnite: I am unable to go on fortnite as it says unable to log in i am very angry at this so is there anything you can do to fix this i have tried so many troubleshooting steps but still it isn't working....
  8. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  9. Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite: I have been having this issue for about two weeks and I have tried every troubleshooting answer I could find to try and resolve it. I have power cycled, removed and re-added my account, cleared...
  10. When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to...: When trying to log into fortnite it says an unexpected error occured while signing in to your account for xbox live, please try again later. 58040124-451b-4c66-afdf-451ed53ad45e