When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...

Discus and support When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m just curious to ask because we been waiting for years for this to happen. Some websites notice about those games years ago. But it didn’t happen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DBZ TATE 401, Aug 23, 2022.

1. DBZ TATE 401
    DBZ TATE 401 Guest

When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...

I’m just curious to ask because we been waiting for years for this to happen. Some websites notice about those games years ago. But it didn’t happen. We really want those games to be released so everyone could surprise to play it. I’ve never Played the Budokai Tenkaichi games but I’ve been playing the Raging Blast series since day one. I want to know if it happens. Please and Thank you.

:)

DBZ TATE 401, Aug 23, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass? And when we gonna DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi series remastered on game pass?

Hi, DBZ TATE 401! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand how important it is to see these games added to the Backward Compatibility program and Game Pass, however, whether a game gets remastered or released for a specific platform depends on the game's IP owner. In this particular case, I believe Bandai Namco owns the rights to these video game series.

Additionally, in November of last year, Xbox announced no further games would be added to the Backward Compatibility program due to licensing, legal and technical constraints.

"While we continue to stay focused on preserving and enhancing the art form of games, we have reached the limit of our ability to bring new games to the catalog from the past due to licensing, legal and technical constraints. Thank you for being part of this journey with us."

You can see the official announcement at: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/15/70-new-b...

If you'd like to submit Ideas and Requests for the Xbox team regarding this or other Xbox features, you may do it through the Xbox Idea Hub at: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  3. UnkownEaster32 Win User

What do you think is the best fighting game on the 360?

i think dragon ball raging blast 2
  4. Obiwankiller777 Win User

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

cods and up dates for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to make dragon ball raging blast and raging blast 2 backwards compatible digital for 20.99

The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021. So anything that has not been made compatible, won't be.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is it possible to make dragon ball raging blast and raging blast 2 backwards compatible digital for 20.99

Id it comes from movies, tv, sports, or music, and has been delisted, or has not be made backwards compatible, assume it won't be. The cost of renewing the IP licenses is usually far more money than it would earn back to renew the licenses
Thema:

1. When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?... - Similar Threads - gonna Dragon Ball

2. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  3. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

in XboX Insiders
    Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser: I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453 [link] [comments]
  4. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  5. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  6. I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...: If a man on Xbox tries to send me a link that will expose my I. P and I say something Pretty vulgar back Does that deserve a two day suspension on my account I shouldn't have said what I said but...
  7. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  8. Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address: He Change My Email And I Cant Get It ? Like Someone Delete It I Know Im Too Late Tell You I Was Have Alot Of Work In My Workplace And Thx . 33a05e2b-a1d8-45bc-934d-f3595d4a4766
  9. Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this wait time for games gonna be a permanent thing?: A couple games are basically saying “there's a lot of people are playing the game you want to play ,wait for them to finish” Average 15-20 minute wait times but I’ve started seeing 100+ minute...
  10. When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When We gonna get the Dragon Ball Raging Blast series backwards compatible on game pass?...: I’m just curious to ask because we been waiting for years for this to happen. Some websites notice about those games years ago. But it didn’t happen. We really want those games to be released so...