When we get any REAL fix

Discus and support When we get any REAL fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like the topic say nothing i have try has not work no wired or wireless no changin network or hardware or isp my console is nothing more than 400€... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuskShaman, Dec 29, 2015.

1. DuskShaman
    DuskShaman Guest

When we get any REAL fix

Like the topic say

nothing i have try has not work no wired or wireless no changin network or hardware or isp

my console is nothing more than 400€ paperweight because of this minor problem

and only thing xb support does is blame us the customers for fck sake

:)

DuskShaman, Dec 29, 2015
  2. When can/will we be able to get REAL Headsets?

The headset adapter will not be available until early 2014. Both Microsoft and Turtle Beach will leverage the additional time to build supply to meet anticipated high-demand when the headsets launch. So less than 4 months and we should have some nice headsets
    pumping out.

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 29, 2015
  3. IdleWander
    IdleWander Guest
    When can/will we be able to get REAL Headsets?

Your tv is for game sounds. The headset is for clear chat. In my opinion that is munch better than a bunch of noise coming from a headset.

IdleWander, Dec 29, 2015
  4. I Am MoD BoX Win User

What you’ll need…

An XBone Headset

A 2.5mm audio jack – http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062449

Soldering setup – so an Iron and solder

Heatshrink is ideal – HobbyKing is VERY cheap if you’re happy to wait – or you could settle for tape… fiddly, but it’ll work.

The first steps, you don’t really need to do as I already did it. You can just go ahead and chop the cable at the point where it enters the headset.

If you do decide to strip the headset down first, here’s what you’ll see.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2817/10993766194_017672fe55_b.jpg

So, you have your chopped off cable.

You need to strip about 3cm of the sheath off to expose 3 wires and the copper braid. Here’s what the different colours “do”;

White – Mic live

Braid – Mic ground

Blue – Speaker live

Black – Speaker ground

The individual wires are individually plastic coated, along with a fibre core. I’m not going to go into how to deal with these, you can get more information. So you’re going to solder these as follows.

http://www.sagebrush.com/headset_1.jpg

Combine the grounds together, so black and braid. You just need to figure out which pole (identified as mic, earphone, ground) on your connector goes where.

I used a connector I found in the garage, so mine came out like this, with heatshrink ready to be shrunk.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5539/10993686156_a9c499dcd1_b.jpg

It was then just a case of shrinking all the tubing and plugging into XBone controller and TB headset and voila…

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3721/10993751594_9ff7847d43_b.jpg
  5. IdleWander Win User

Well I learned something today. I assumed they just virtualized everything. In the end, if your happy with headphones and I am happy with a sound bar, everyone is happy.
  6. IdleWander Win User

While a headset may be better than the standard built in speakers on a television, they can't compare to a true surround sound system. By definition 7.1 is 7 speakers and a sub. Headphones do not have 7 speakers, they visualize surround sound like a sound
    bar. I personally have a sound bar and find it to be amazing. I far prefer to the sound to fill my living room and keep my headset just for chat when needed.
  7. Peter.Worcester Win User

IdleWander, no offense but to say that I doubt that you've ever used a 7.1 surround sound headset like the Turtle Beach XP720 or the Triton model.. You can hear an enemy sneaking g up on you and tell what side they are on and how close they, trying g doing
    that through the TV.

I'm so disappointed I returned my Xbox one and I've gone back to my 360 and it's PHENOMENAL sound with my TB headphones. I have to be honest, the picture quality on my 60" LED/LCD is just as good with the 360 as it is on the XB ONE.

I'm extremely disappointed, It's not worth the box it came in. It does nothing for in in terms of game play. Waste of money IMO.
  8. IdleWander Win User

Your tv is for game sounds. The headset is for clear chat. In my opinion that is munch better than a bunch of noise coming from a headset.
Thema:

When we get any REAL fix

1. When we get any REAL fix - Similar Threads - REAL fix

2. Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to speak with a real person. Switching to Playstation if not fixed...: I forgot my password and had it reset. Now I'm blocked for entering the password wrong to many times. What to do since Microsoft employees are cowards and not allowing us to speak with a live...
  3. COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS: another comm ban from an offliner and I'm out. it's disrespectful (Mod Removed) to the average customer (me) who is just tryna have fun. (all that was said; (Mod Removed) | | 2021 the year where...
  4. COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS: another comm ban from an offliner and I'm out. it's disrespectful (Mod Removed) to the average customer (me) who is just tryna have fun. (all that was said; (Mod Removed) | | 2021 the year where...
  5. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...
  6. get me a real fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    get me a real fix: I have an xbox one s, it's worked fine since I bought it. took a short break, so I came back and it had an update. I let it update, fired up borderlands 3 and it crashed, tried restarting,...
  7. how to fix this for real

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix this for real: the problem is that you need to go to preferences and then click voice and you can fix it however you want 5b4b5cb5-c53b-4be0-ae94-2a6bb6927a14
  8. REAL - FIX Xbox one error 0x8027025a - Took too long to load. OVERWATCH or other games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL - FIX Xbox one error 0x8027025a - Took too long to load. OVERWATCH or other games.: [View:[MEDIA]] 5215b07d-6c6c-465b-b7c4-d3477111b376
  9. Microsoft...fix your ***. For real

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft...fix your ***. For real: this freezing when you're going through a friends list, messages, or followers is beyond annoying. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. This has been going on since this new dashboard...
  10. XBOX LIVE REAL UPDATE: ETA OF FIX NEEDED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE REAL UPDATE: ETA OF FIX NEEDED!: Anyone tell us what is going on with xbox live. Its been down the majority of the day. The same lame reworded update is presented every 30 min. How long is this service down? a week, day,...