When using Xbox Game Streaming I get a “We’ll be right back. Sorry we’re working on fixing...

Discus and support When using Xbox Game Streaming I get a “We’ll be right back. Sorry we’re working on fixing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve spent hundreds of hours using the Xbox Cloud Gaming service via Google and Edge browsers on my laptop. This morning however, the service has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mhuntejr, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Mhuntejr
    Mhuntejr Guest

When using Xbox Game Streaming I get a “We’ll be right back. Sorry we’re working on fixing...

I’ve spent hundreds of hours using the Xbox Cloud Gaming service via Google and Edge browsers on my laptop.

This morning however, the service has stopped working. regardless of which browser I use, I get the same message.

This doesn’t appear to be a network issue, because my laptop is on the same networks as my Samsung TV and all of my mobile devices. On those devices Cloud Gaming works just fine. The only time I experience this issue is when using my laptop, and I never had this problem before today.

:)

Mhuntejr, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Mhuntejr Win User

When using Xbox Game Streaming I get a “We’ll be right back. Sorry we’re working on fixing the issues, please try again later” message

Restarting the PC did not resolve the issue. I still get the same error when using this particular machine
  3. Dericka Win User

When using Xbox Game Streaming I get a “We’ll be right back. Sorry we’re working on fixing the issues, please try again later” message

Oh, I see. Can you please check if there are new updates after you run the scan? Thanks!
  4. Dericka Win User

5. BzFan247 Win User

Errorcode 0x87de0003 Xbox One

18/03/2015 21:07:44 GMT:

Can’t sign in to Xbox Live? Having difficulty using apps or playing games? We’re aware of these issues, Xbox members, and we’re working hard to provide a fix! Thanks for your patience while we work. We’ll update you as soon as we have more information.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Não consigo carregar um jogo salvo no Minecraft.

Translation.

-

If you’re an Xbox LIVE Silver member, you’re probably having problems playing Minecraft. When trying to load a saved game, you’re likely to see a strange server error. Don’t worry! We’re working with the game developers to fix this bug and get you back to
    that beautiful world you built. We’ll post another update when we have more information. Thanks for being patient!
Thema:

1. When using Xbox Game Streaming I get a “We’ll be right back. Sorry we’re working on fixing... - Similar Threads - using Game Streaming

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?...
  4. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  5. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  6. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?: I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted 6fef2441-f1fb-4501-a894-e9acbde87546
  7. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  8. How to use a Xbox Controller only in games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use a Xbox Controller only in games ?: I just bought a new Xbox Controller with a USB cable after the death of my old Xbox 360 Controller. And i experience something that i don't want : My controller interact with my games (as...
  9. Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?

in XboX Insiders
    Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?: Hi I was wondering if I could stream my games like I do with the x project while someone else can use my xbox to do things like watch netflix. The main reason I'm using the app is so I can game...
  10. Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?: Can you use your keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream? I know in the past when casting your xbox one to your windows 10 PC you had to use a controller but I'm just wondering if that has...