When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

Discus and support When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can sign in fine on my Xbox one and computer. I only get a problem when I try to play a backwards compatible game. I try to download my profile to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LukeTheDuke268, Jan 29, 2023.

1. When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

I can sign in fine on my Xbox one and computer. I only get a problem when I try to play a backwards compatible game.

I try to download my profile to “Xbox 360 backwards compatibility” part of the Xbox one, it acknowledges my gamer tag and says profile downloading, but then stops and gives error 8015190A. This has never happened before this week.

:)

LukeTheDuke268, Jan 29, 2023
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Games With Gold November 2015

Games with Gold Titles Included in Backward Compatibility

When backward compatibility launches in November, all future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles will be playable on Xbox One. That means Xbox Live Gold members now will get more free games to play each month on Xbox One.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
  3. Smwutches Win User

Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

No. Xbox One games cannot be played on the 360.

360 games can be played on the One if they are backwards compatible.
  4. Renegade Zephyr Win User

Backwards Compatible Games Won't Connect to Xbox Live

Similar problem a lot more frequently recently. I'm getting disconnected from Xbox LIVE on a backwards compatible game on the One and it immediately tells me it cannot connect when I try again. But when I back out to the Xbox One dash it's all still perfectly
    fine there. I have to quit the game for several min. then log back into it for it to fix, but this is kicking me off every 30 min. or so now. It was very rare until yesterday.
  5. MythicDaft Win User

NFS MW 05’

Xbox needs approval from game publishers to make their games backwards compatible for the Xbox one. So unless Xbox gets the green light from the publisher the game cannot be made backwards compatible.
  6. Moral33707 Win User

NFS MW 05’

Xbox needs approval from game publishers to make their games backwards compatible for the Xbox one. So unless Xbox gets the green light from the publisher the game cannot be made backwards compatible.
Thema:

When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

1. When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get... - Similar Threads - using backwards compatibility

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...: Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from iPhone? e9e7f93a-1ce1-4abd-92a2-23084de3a7e4
  6. Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones: I noticed this after playing Tomb Raider: Legend, and thought it was a weird bug with the game itself, but it happened again when I played Lost Odyssey. If I play with my TV Speakers, the audio is...
  7. Can't use money on my account to buy games? Or at least backward compatible games on Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't use money on my account to buy games? Or at least backward compatible games on Xbox One?: I have $5 on my account but when I tried to buy Black Ops 2 on Xbox One it only used my debit card. Can you not use money on your account to pay for backwards compatible games? There was no option...
  8. I can't use my gamer profile what i create on xbox one in game with backward capability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my gamer profile what i create on xbox one in game with backward capability: I never have xbox 360. But when i buy xbox one i decide to play in some games eith backward capability. But in this games don't have access to xbox live so i can't use gamer profile in this...
  9. Backward compatibility not working, trying to use blu ray player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility not working, trying to use blu ray player: I've played Black ops 1 before on the Xbox one using an Xbox 360 disc but over and over again it will try to launch the blu ray player then maybe after a week of trying every day, it will finally...
  10. can i only use backward compatibility with games i've owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i only use backward compatibility with games i've owned?: i don't own a game in the backward compatibility list, can i purchase it to use on xbox one or do i purchase it use on 360 then the transfer to x box 1 or if i've never owned it can i never play...