When trying to sign into minecraft on my ps5 it’s says my account is already linked to an...

Discus and support When trying to sign into minecraft on my ps5 it’s says my account is already linked to an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know how to sign back into my account 277b255c-f8dc-4ae2-a726-d8e96fc96b21 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josue Rodriguez1, Mar 26, 2023.

1. When trying to sign into minecraft on my ps5 it’s says my account is already linked to an...

I don’t know how to sign back into my account

:)

Josue Rodriguez1, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Kyle Purves Win User

I logged out of Minecraft on PS5 as I wanted to change my gamertag. I did this, then tried to log back on. It won't let me do this, despite only my Gamertag changing.

Hi, yes it does. It shows the new gamertag. However, when I try to log in to Minecraft on the PS5 it says I already have an account linked, showing my previous gamertag.
  3. Liam Ponthier Win User

How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

On Minecraft and Minecraft dungeons it says sign into Microsoft Account. I do it says to sigh into the account that’s already connected. And I did and it says the same thing to go back to the other account. I been trying since Christmas it’s impossible. I spend at lest 4 hours a day trying different ways to sign in on my ps5.
  4. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Ps5 Minecraft login

Hello Cam H, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties when trying to log into Minecraft on your PS5. You may be being redirected to the Xbox login site due to the integration of Microsoft accounts in Minecraft for various platforms.

Link your Microsoft account with your PlayStation Network (PSN) account Once you've created a Microsoft account, be sure to link it to your PSN account in your PS5 console settings. This can be done in the "Accounts" or "Account Settings" section of the console. By linking your Microsoft account and your PSN account, you should be able to access multiplayer features and find friends in Minecraft.

Make sure you enter your Microsoft sign-in credentials correctly when trying to sign in to Minecraft on your PS5. Verify that your email address and password are correct.

Make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your PS5. Game updates often fix bugs and login issues. Check for available updates for Minecraft and install them if necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
Thema:

When trying to sign into minecraft on my ps5 it’s says my account is already linked to an...

1. When trying to sign into minecraft on my ps5 it’s says my account is already linked to an... - Similar Threads - trying sign minecraft

2. Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account: [img] Every time I open my Minecraft launcher it tries to auto sign in to a locked account showing what's in the image when I try to log in. When I hit next it doesn't do anything and just brings...
  3. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  4. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  5. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  6. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...
  7. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...
  8. "Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft in Android?""

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft in Android?"": this going on in on again. I had Minecraft for years and there's no problem signing in but now we have. I contact the help center for Microsoft acc and it said that there is no problem at all....
  9. Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...: I've tried to call and use chat, not getting anywhere with that. Am I stuck here or anyone else ever had to go through this? Trying to play with grandkids across Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PS....
  10. I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...: I have attempted to sign into my microsoft account from within Minecraft 1.20 PS4 edition with a creeper error code continuously coming up despite having an excellent LAN connection. I have tested...