When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...

Discus and support When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. 52b8262b-ac34-4445-b19c-69fab08bac8d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cwack, Feb 8, 2023.

1. cwack
    cwack Guest

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I...

I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save.

:)

cwack, Feb 8, 2023
  2. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  3. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

this is for xcloud app and I’ve tried doing it on my own Xbox but I still have the same issue on xcloud
  4. cwack Win User

I have 30 gb of space still on my chromebook.
  5. cwack Win User

I’m not streaming on my Xbox. I’m using the gamepass app on my chromebook. I also tried playing on my iPad but it still got the same error code 0x80830003
  6. cwack Win User

I’ve already tried this and it didn’t work
Thema:

1. When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I... - Similar Threads - trying play Xcloud

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  7. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  8. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  9. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  10. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...