When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?

Discus and support When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't care for dubbed versions, I want to play games in their original language. It is beyond idiotic that I have to change the entire language of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrpalces, Apr 24, 2022.

1. mrpalces
    mrpalces Guest

When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game?

I don't care for dubbed versions, I want to play games in their original language. It is beyond idiotic that I have to change the entire language of Windows to change language in a game, a process that is absurdly convoluted when having a single language license. I'm paying for the Xbox service, and you can't even provide the most basic of options or fixes. Shame on you, Microsoft

:)

mrpalces, Apr 24, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Not.really

The language controls.are upto.the developer not.ms

If they go by your Xbox.region then that's the only option

FYI.it's rare to have.language.in a in-game.menu

What.makes you think.Any platform Is An .exception since developers control.what is ingame

And licensing does play into.this
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I bought the German version of jedi survivor, can I change the language to English?

Hi Daniel *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

The way this can be performed is from the options of the game then look for AUDIO then AUDIO LANGUAGE also you may see TEXT LANGUAGE.

If no in game options and you are using the XBOX PC App you must add it to the PC by Open settings/ time and language and then select the language and region if the language is not in the preferred language list you will have to add it, a video might help you with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjdoBQq2fMQ

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

numerous issues with xbox live

I can help you with one of the issues. Let's get the language issue fixed:

-

To change the language setting on your Xbox 360 console, follow these steps:

-

From the dashboard go to Settings (page all the way to the right with green boxes), and then select System Settings. (It will be the graphic with the console)

Select Console Settings. (First option on the list)

Select Language and Locale.(third option on the list)

Select Language.(first option)

Select the language that you want to use.
  5. Wraith8484 Win User

X-Box support

Hello VojtasKraus,

Thanks for using the Ambassadors Forum.

First, please check the region and language on your Xbox Console. Assuming you are on the Xbox One, go to Settings -> System then language and location. Select your region and language. Note that you may have to reinitialize your console.

Other than that, launch your game, go to Options -> Sound -> Spoken Language. Select the one you want. Note that the game only offers a few options for spoken language.

Hope that helps!
  6. Saeleth Win User

i got a problem

If you are talking about the console menu itself there should be language option settings, however as far as individual games go it is up to each developer if they add a spanish language option. Which game specifically are you talking about?
Thema:

1. When the hell are you going to add the option of selecting the language for a game? - Similar Threads - hell are going

2. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  3. Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken: Hell Let Loose on PC gamepass is broken f97444c3-9dab-489f-9027-0f31cc7ed897
  4. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  5. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...
  6. Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements not updating or unlocking for Hell Let Loose(Game): Hello! Achievements are not updating or unlocking in the game Hell Let Loose. I am meeting the criteria on multiple achievements daily and not seeing progress or unlocking the achievements. I...
  7. How the hell does this make sense?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How the hell does this make sense?: My account was stolen yesterday. I could access my Minecraft account for a while and didn't notice the stealing. So when I got locked out I was very surprised, an immediately messaged support....
  8. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  9. What the hell Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What the hell Microsoft?: Why am I paying you guys to actively ban my account on your free will? Most people say " hey I've done nothing wrong" when we know they probably just ran their mouth off to the wrong person but...
  10. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...