When start PC it have delay 1-2 min to connect Xbox controller with Xbox adapter.

Discus and support When start PC it have delay 1-2 min to connect Xbox controller with Xbox adapter. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I shutdown PC and start PC to connect Xbox controller to Xbox wireless adapter. It have delay to connect or it shutdown by itself 2-3 times then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pongpon, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Pongpon
    Pongpon Guest

When start PC it have delay 1-2 min to connect Xbox controller with Xbox adapter.

When I shutdown PC and start PC to connect Xbox controller to Xbox wireless adapter. It have delay to connect or it shutdown by itself 2-3 times then it will connect. And when it is connected my xbox has delay around 1-2 sec. That I have to wait around 1 min. The delay is better. Why this happen. How to fix when I start my PC and connect Xbox controller to Xbox wireless adapter it should fast connect.

:)

Pongpon, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Series X/S controller not pairing to Windows PC

do you have the wireless xbox adapter for pc plugged in (needed for wireless connection), or are you using bluetooth on the pc (needed for bluetooth connection to the controller).

the following three ways to connect the controller:

1. USB C cable

2. Bluetooth

3. Wirelessly using the xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 (about 24.99 from retailers)
  3. marko4449 Win User

microphone wont connect to the controller

1. nothing more

2.connecting to the xbox one? it only says i have to connect it to the controller with the controller adapter (the 25 dollar adapter that some people have to buy separately)

the headset is for the xb1 because it comes with the adapter
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

If you’re using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10:

1. Turn on your PC and sign in.
    2. Plug the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows into your PC. For more info, see
      Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
    3. Turn on your controller by pressing the
      Xboxbutton. When you turn on the controller, the
      Xbox button will start flashing.
    4. Press and hold the
      Pair button on the Xbox Wireless Adapter. A small light will flash for several seconds.
    5. Press and hold the
      Pairbutton on the top of the controller (the raised button). The
      Xbox button on the controller will flash more rapidly – this means your controller is searching for the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
      When connected, the Xbox button on the controller will stay lit.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox 1 controller joysticks arent working(on mobile)

Thank you so much for that. First, make sure that you're running the latest OS on your android device.

Also, if you have a Laptop or PC that you can use in updating your controller that would be great.

"1. Open the Xbox Accessories app.

2. Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller by using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

3. When the controller is connected, you'll see the message Update Required if an update is mandatory. Install the update."
Thema:

1. When start PC it have delay 1-2 min to connect Xbox controller with Xbox adapter. - Similar Threads - start delay min

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  6. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  7. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  8. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  9. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  10. Delay when pushing the Start/more options button on Dashboard? [Beta]

in XboX Insiders
    Delay when pushing the Start/more options button on Dashboard? [Beta]: I noticed this a while ago but neither is something I use often or assumed it was some odd update bug, but not seeing much talk about this. It's a good 3-5 second delay after the sound cue of you...