when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze...

Discus and support when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze silver etc. Any ideas how to reset would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Blackborow, Nov 9, 2022.

1. when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze...

when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze silver etc. Any ideas how to reset would be appreciated.

:)

Mike Blackborow, Nov 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze silver etc

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mike

Additional information is needed, please tell me:
    Is this happening on Windows or phone? (If it’s on phone, are you using android or iOS)
    And if possible, share a video showing the problem or share with me detailed steps to see if I’m able to replicate your problem
  3. PhilW77 Win User

Solitaire Level Titles

At level 100 it is Freecell (or which ever other game) Grandmaster.

110 - Freecell Grandmaster 1

120 - Freecell Grandmaster 2

etc

190 - Freecell Grandmaster 9

200 - Bronze Grandmaster

presumably this will then go 1 to 9 210-290 then Silver at 300, Gold at 400.
  4. Niilo Timantti Win User

Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

Pretty much all I feel about this update has been said already, Microsoft please PLEASE roll back the changes to the Solitaire Collection.

Freecell feels awful to play now. Coming from someone who's been playing Freecell on/off for the last 20+ years.

Can't believe I'm leaving feedback on an update to Freecell (or that there's even a need to "update" the Solitaire Collection), but here we are.
  5. Wille M. Win User

What happened to reward points on Solitaire. Was getting them, but now it seems like they stopped giving them?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

- Check your device for any app updates. For steps on how to check for updates, take a look: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

- Check your Level within each Solitaire classic game mode (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks) on the Main Menu. Make sure at least one of them is Level 5 or higher.

- Play and win any of the classic Solitaire games (Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Pyramid, or TriPeaks).

Check the article info: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

NOTE: Only classic Solitaire games are eligible to earn Solitaire Rewards. Winning games in other parts of Microsoft Solitaire will not earn Weekly Reward Stamps.

These include: Daily Challenges and Events and Star Club.

If you still need help, I kindly recommend that you contact Microsoft Solitaire support: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Have a great weekend! :)
  6. StagnantLion52 Win User

Not getting prompted for solvable games or level of difficulty on Spider or FreeCell

Statistics show I've played Spider 29 times and FreeCell 61 times, so it can't be due to the number of games played.

Looks like a bug.

I uninstalled/reinstalled the game following the FAQ instructions. Made no difference.
    Update: Spider is now prompting for solvable games, but not freecell yet.
Thema:

when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze...

1. when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze... - Similar Threads - playing spider solitair

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...: It defaults immediately to.desktop. windows 10. c79e53f6-a035-4f75-b7e3-9482b2be2a24
  6. Play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc: Ac tually my pc is witg nvidia geforce gt 710 2gb ddr3 and i have downloaded the above mentioned game. But when playing the game is running slowly can you tell me how to better my pc game...
  7. Can I play marvel spider-man remastered pc game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play marvel spider-man remastered pc game: My pc is with nvidia geforce gtx 710. Can I play Marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc. If answer is no then what is the solution 3bdb4982-5437-4675-a6d0-a493702f995d
  8. Cannot play Spider-Man 2 (Original Xbox) on Xbox 360 (Solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Spider-Man 2 (Original Xbox) on Xbox 360 (Solved): I get an error message with no code. "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games"...
  9. Spider solitaire allows only one play to a guest then insists on providing guaranteed winnable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider solitaire allows only one play to a guest then insists on providing guaranteed winnable ...: I cannot bypass the offer to get winnable decks which suddenly started to appear a few hours ago. I have played over 3400 games and lost only 140, and none lost during last 500 games, so I don't...
  10. Spider-Man 2 blu ray won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spider-Man 2 blu ray won't play: I bought the amazing Spider-Man 2 on blu ray on Monday and fwhen I put it into my console it just says insert disc it doesnt regester. I have tried all my games and my other blu rays work fine and...