when playing card games, how can I delete the score at the end of the game?

Discus and support when playing card games, how can I delete the score at the end of the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing card games, how can I delete my scores at the end of the games? 0aa6983a-0151-429b-bbc6-b78f2f422549 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FallTuba1136281, Sep 18, 2017.

1. when playing card games, how can I delete the score at the end of the game?

When playing card games, how can I delete my scores at the end of the games?

:)

FallTuba1136281, Sep 18, 2017
  2. maxxedout
    maxxedout Guest
    back to scoring questions

why is it that if you add up the final score of each player at the end of the game .... it is NOT equal to the final score of the game, which was 1000-520 ...winning team score = 1865 .... loosing team score = 860 .... so how do they score it

maxxedout, Sep 18, 2017
  3. linda0721
    linda0721 Guest
    Total Score not working in the daily solitaire challenge

As I play the daily solitaire games, my cumulative score resets to zero each day on the daily screen. I see the total when I first boot the game up, and can see it when I hit "awards", but at the end of each game, I only see the total score for that day.

linda0721, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Nesquiked Win User

Infinity Challenge Leaderboards

The tier qualifiers go until 1/10/13. Don't remember when the whole thing ends.

Not even sure how the scoring works though. I hope it's not how it looks, where it just adds up your entire score for the day rather than adding up your best 10 or so games. Kinda makes it more about how much you can play rather than how good you can play.
  5. AccioGlow11416 Win User

Achievements and gamerscore

how do i fix it? no matter how many games i play i have no score and no achievements showing. but the achievements pop up when i'm in the game. its just when i got to dashboard. should i just delete my profile and make another one.
  6. csseahawk17 Win User

Ticket to ride.......Wins counting as losses!?!

I played all the way til the end and the final score...........so yes, I did win the games. :) I can even give the scores if needed...........
  7. Shadowskill08 Win User

gamescore

There are titles with achievements with an score ending in 1-4, 6-9. I'm in that boat with an odd ending gamerscore so when I pass a -000 threshold, mine will be -001. If you're looking to fix it, I recommend googling your question to find some games with
    odd scores. You could also continue playing the game that caused the difference, since the total gamerscore for that game will end in a 0.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Gamerscore disappeared.

then do what they say, delete the profile (not saves) and recover it, I see your 42818 game score on my end just fine.
Thema:

when playing card games, how can I delete the score at the end of the game?

1. when playing card games, how can I delete the score at the end of the game? - Similar Threads - playing card games

2. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  3. I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a sd card can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to store and play game off the sd card: I bought an sd card thinking it would work on my phone but my phone doesn't have a sd card slot can I use a sd to usb 3.0 adapter to get it working on xbox one by the way it is a 256gb sd card...
  4. Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?: I need some assistance as I'm not exactly understanding what a "Storage Expansion Card" really is. I just need to know if I can actually play my X|S games like it's on Internal Storage as on my...
  5. Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live: [img] So I decided to bust out my 360 and purchase a live gold card from Walmart. It made me make a new profile because it’s been so long I don’t remember email from last one, The card I bought...
  6. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880
  7. I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.: I have to change my credit card number. I want to avoid adverts when playing solitaire. My card was lost and I need to provide a new number and do not know how. 0ff62c56-c394-47ec-baef-543fd955d2ee
  8. Why cant I use remote play without disabling my Sim card? S22 ultra

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I use remote play without disabling my Sim card? S22 ultra: I've tried everything... from turning remote play off and back on, holding the power button and u plugging for 30 seconds... re installing the app... the only thing that works is disabling my...
  9. Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ea Play Punch Card is not working: I've unlocked like 5 achievements from EA play games and It still says that the task is incomplete My GT is SuperNeXus#9264 submitted by /u/Easiestcc [link] [comments]
  10. Numbers not transferring to game card once covered during the bingo play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Numbers not transferring to game card once covered during the bingo play: The numbers 17 and 58 are not being transferred from the play card to the game card. I think that during the play stage, the number is covered either with a bingo tile or a star tile. That's all...