When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

Discus and support When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open any installed game from Xbox app, a window opens in Microsoft Store. In this window, Gaming Services. I already have it installed and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by НикитаКолоколов, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services


    When I open any installed game from Xbox app, a window opens in Microsoft Store. In this window, Gaming Services. I already have it installed and updated, but I still throw it on it

    :)
     
    НикитаКолоколов, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. НикитаКоло Win User

    When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

    I made all the updates and everything was fixed for me. Thank you very much!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

    Glad the issue was resolved. It is always a pleasure to be able to help the community.

    You are always welcome.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community and we're sorry you're having this issue. Usually, this is an issue that is related to the Gaming Services application, the issue can be resolved by fixing it, however, some users have reported that this is no longer working. Anyway, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

    First make sure you are using the latest version of windows, to do this follow the instructions below.

    Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

    - If there are no updates to be made, please proceed with the solutions below.

    Solution 1:

    Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

    PC reboot

    Install gaming service like you would normally

    Solution 2:

    Go to Windows settings

    Applications

    Applications and Features

    Look for Gaming Services

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair

    - If it doesn't work, try the alternative below.

    Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    * Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    When I open game, Microsoft decides to open gaming services

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Try these methods to fix the Store one by one to see if one of them will solve the problem.

    Clear the Microsoft Store cache

    1. Press the 'Windows + r' keys and type 'wsreset.exe' (without the quotes)

    2. An command prompt window opens and then closes after approximately 10 seconds.

    3. The Microsoft Store then opens automatically. Check if it works properly again.

    To reset it:

    1. Open the settings by pressing the Windows + i keys

    2. Go to Apps> Applications and features.

    3. Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.

    4. Click the Reset button.

    5. Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

    6. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.

    Run troubleshooter

    1. Open Settings again (Windows + i)

    2. Go to Update & Security> Troubleshooting.

    3. Select Windows Store Applications and then click the Run Troubleshooter button.

    4. The utility will launch and check for problems that are preventing the Microsoft Store from functioning properly. If it detects anomalies, follow its recommendations.

    5. When the problems are resolved, close the utility.

    6. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.

    Reinstall Microsoft Store

    1.Open Windows PowerShell as administrator. To do this, right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell (admin)'

    2. To reinstall the Microsoft Store app, enter the following command (you can copy and paste:

    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

    3. Go back to the Microsoft Store and check if it works properly again.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Games Opening Gaming Services

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10/11.

    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
Thema:

When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

Loading...
  1. When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services - Similar Threads - opening games transfers

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...
  7. Microsoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?: Need help, I could play minecraft before, but now it cant? it say I owned minecraft products (java & bedrock) but when open only option is to pay and specific one like java edition display "no...
  8. Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a

    in XboX Insiders
    Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a: My friends mentioned they don't like the game hub loading before game and none of the know to just press x it seem more intuitive to press a to launch game so maybe swap buttons submitted by...
  9. Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud: I recently got an xbox series S and I was transferring games from it from the xbox 1s and I tried to open a game and its telling me I have to get an xbox gamepass subscription to play it??? I've...
  10. Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud: I recently got an xbox series S and I was transferring games from it from the xbox 1s and I tried to open a game and its telling me I have to get an xbox gamepass subscription to play it??? I've...