When opening apps on my Xbox Series X, I get an error saying that I need to connect to the...

Discus and support When opening apps on my Xbox Series X, I get an error saying that I need to connect to the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game play is fine (Call of Duty). NAT shows open. IPV4 and IPV6 connected. When I attempt to open ANY App, the Xbox tells me that I'm not connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Human Hammer, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Human Hammer
    Human Hammer Guest

When opening apps on my Xbox Series X, I get an error saying that I need to connect to the...

Game play is fine (Call of Duty). NAT shows open. IPV4 and IPV6 connected.

When I attempt to open ANY App, the Xbox tells me that I'm not connected to the network.

Browsing on Edge browser is fine. Speed test shows remarkable download and upload speeds.

Have already cleared cache and reconnected to my Wi-Fi.

Any suggestions?

:)

Human Hammer, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

When opening apps on my Xbox Series X, I get an error saying that I need to connect to the Xbox Network, but I am

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. KyIronHorseman Win User

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
  4. fabriziodovidio Win User

Problem login battlefront II whit my profile

Hi Georges and thanks for reply.

Yes is my main account , I don't have any message of error , simply when i open the game and charge....the game not open and go to Home xbox (x series). when i reset the console i don't erase the games and apps. best regards
  5. XyOrangeyX Win User

Xbox App

I dont get any errors but when i start the app xbox live is opening than it says "First you have to login xbox live" and than it is loading and than says i am not connected with internet but i can use my Desktop Apps and can search in my browsers
  6. Jesse3G Win User

Series X registered as Xbox One

No change. When I go into details the system type says "Xbox One".

When I use the Microsoft Store app and try to install to my Series X, the relavent option says XBOX - even though the name I gave my system is "Series X".
Thema:

1. When opening apps on my Xbox Series X, I get an error saying that I need to connect to the... - Similar Threads - opening apps Series

2. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  3. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  6. PC Xbox app doesn't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Xbox app doesn't open: It's stuck at the logo I tried everything: -Repair/Reset Xbox app -Uninstall & Reinstall Xbox app, -Update Xbox App from store library, -Uninstall Xbox App & Install It from Xbox Website,...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  9. Xbox series s/x app opening issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s/x app opening issue: I tried opening the Xbox Series S/X on my TV. After switching sources, I clicked the home button on my controller as instructed. However, the app kicked me out. How can I fix this issue?...
  10. Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code...: I am trying to view my screenshots and clips on my Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive but when I access the Media Player app it tells me to sign in and none of my captures are in the hard...