When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard...

Discus and support When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am a member of the Insider Program and receive updates on a consistent basis. But I never know when I have an update available unless I physically go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apprehensive-Row7417, Sep 24, 2021.

1. When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard...

I am a member of the Insider Program and receive updates on a consistent basis. But I never know when I have an update available unless I physically go into the settings to check if I have an update. I'm also a streamer and while I'm streaming straight from my Xbox series x, in the middle of a stream out of nowhere I get booted out of my stream with no warning and am forced to do the update. It even happens in the middle of a movie or anything else I'm doing. I am part of the insider program and enjoy being a part of the program. I was well aware of the fact there will be a lot of updates and have no problem with that at all. It is just extremely frustrating to constantly have my stream ended with no warning or notification letting me know before hand. So to solve this I propose that all insider program members and all xbox owners get a notification every time there is an update available and have it state exactly the date and time it needs to be done by. We should also be able to turn on the ability to have a constant reminder up on our dashboard and/or even when we hit our xbox button it will pop up on the screen next to or be a part of the menu that pops up when we hit the Xbox button. Plz if the developers see this, consider this bcuz this would solve the issue for me and everyone else that unfortunately has to deal with the same issue. Thank you for your consideration.

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Row7417
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apprehensive-Row7417, Sep 24, 2021
  2. ArneBurghouts Win User

Multiplayer Question?

No, you need to quit when the next game starts, i did a couple of dashboarding when the countdown timer was still active. And i have a 10% game quit in my stats.. while i never quitted a game..
  3. Slap You In HD Win User

Xbox One Launch weekend Party!

Anyone else have the xbox countdown timer or is it just me?.......
  4. artful c0dger Win User

[quote user="Slap You In HD"]

Anyone else have the xbox countdown timer or is it just me?.......

[/quote]

No, times going slowly enough as it is, I don't think I could cope with having a countdown timer as well lol.

3 DAYS TO GO!!!!
  5. Slap You In HD Win User

Anyone else got the Xbone countdown timer on their phone? or just me......
  6. The Deadman 1 Win User

So that's why the countdown ends at 3AM EST

because the countdown timer ends 12am pst, for me it will be 2am cst and you 3am est
Thema:

When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard...

1. When my Xbox has an update please notify me & put a countdown timer on the dashboard... - Similar Threads - has update please

2. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  3. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  4. RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out

in XboX Insiders
    RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out: I am contacting you guys because the game rec room hasn’t gotten an update because you guys didn’t approve it yet and I want you guys to check if you guys can or not submitted by...
  5. MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?: Just noticed today that all flights after 12/25/23 are not showing on "My Logbook"........? a0bd7476-968c-4983-8f2b-836c80ca4934
  6. Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.: As any parent, at times I need to pause the internet to certain devices. While the wifi signal will remain connected, there will not be internet. If Xbox One is attempting an update at this time,...
  7. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  8. Thanks for the $350 paper weight that has been broken by your mandatory os updates!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thanks for the $350 paper weight that has been broken by your mandatory os updates!: My console worked just fine up until July this year. Then on August 16th a new os update was forced which made my console a $350 paper weight because of countless os updates released since then. I...
  9. I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired: Hi everyone, i had purchased my Xbox Series X console on 4th February 2022. My console warranty expired on 2nd May 2023. I would like to know if i can extend my console warranty by any chance, as...
  10. The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.: After applying OSU1 it's stucks at verifying progress 100% but after restart i seems an error E100 **** 0002. Why don't Microsoft communities are not checking there system updates with various...