When My Xbox game pass ends... will i be still able to play premium minecraft servers on...

Discus and support When My Xbox game pass ends... will i be still able to play premium minecraft servers on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i currently have a xbox game pass... which has like 2 months and 25 days remaining.. and it has minecraft and i play minecraft a lot but my question is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maazoiqbal, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Maazoiqbal
    Maazoiqbal Guest

When My Xbox game pass ends... will i be still able to play premium minecraft servers on...

i currently have a xbox game pass... which has like 2 months and 25 days remaining.. and it has minecraft and i play minecraft a lot but my question is will i still be able to play on premium servers that require premium minecraft accounts... after the game pass ends.... someone pls answer me..

:)

Maazoiqbal, Feb 25, 2022
  2. LucaIezzi Win User

Windows 11 Minecraft Java Edition Xbox Game Pass PC Error

What exactly happens is that when I enter the game and enter a premium server I get a message that is typical when you do not have the minecraft premium and it is because the game pass does not detect me for some reason, I enter Minecraft with my microsoft account and I tried everything but the error continues, it seems to me that the problem is windows 11, which is the operating system that I use. Windows 10 people download the launcher from the microsoft store and not from the xbox app and it works correctly
  3. Nursemorph Win User

X-Box Minecraft java

will it be a premium permanent account and i be able to play on premium servers
    Game Pass games are not Premium versions..they are just the basic game.

Game Pass games are not permanent...you can play the Game Pass version as long as you have a Game Pass subscription..soon as you cancel Game Pass, you lose access to it. Also, sometimes games are removed from Game Pass so you would also lose access if that happened too.

Regarding Hypixel, it depends: if Hypixel is a mod, then it won't likely work as GP games generally don't allow mods. If it's just a server, then I see no reason why it wouldn't work
  4. YuhanLK Win User

My microsoft account (or any) dosen't let me play realms, servers or multiplayer even though my settings are all allow, redid them and logged out and in a few times

I have bought the game recently but I've installed the game when I had Xbox game pass ultimate. After my Xbox game pass ran out, I decided that I'd buy Minecraft so I did. When I launched the app, it would let me create worlds but not crossplay with others in servers or realms. I thought it was because I had been playing on the game pass version so I reinstalled the app but it still gives me the same error. When I had the xbox game pass, it worked perfectly fine and I could join any servers.
  5. JustinAllen3 Win User

Is XBOX LIve Down?

I did that and I am able to login but I still get when I test the network through Xbox that there’s a problem on the server end. I am however able to play multiplayer games. So that leads me to believe that there is something wrong on my network
  6. LucaIezzi Win User

Windows 11 Minecraft Java Edition Xbox Game Pass PC Error

is that that is not the problem, the problem is that minecraft does not detect as if you had the game pass therefore it does not let you play premium servers, and I have already seen the error in several people and absolutely all of windows 11 and I think It is similar to that you cannot download the launcher through the Microsoft store but I redirected you to the xbox app and there that error arises, which the minecraft page when you go to your profile says that you do not have the game purchased.
Thema:

1. When My Xbox game pass ends... will i be still able to play premium minecraft servers on... - Similar Threads - game pass ends

2. I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchass game pass when I put in my billing info it says error on our end try again: When trying to purchass game pass it says error on our end try again and it won't let me make the purchass 4f902b3f-990a-4d48-8ede-b4d30c09302a
  3. if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i own minecraft from the xbox game pass and my subscription ends and i have the disc...: so i have a disc version of minecraft and i have subscribed to xbox game pass for console back around august and i since my subscription is ending and i wouldn't be able to play since my...
  4. Minecraft disappeared after game pass ended even tho I have had minecraft for years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft disappeared after game pass ended even tho I have had minecraft for years: I bought my Xbox years ago with a minecraft code with it I have played minecraft for years but a few months ago I used a game pass redeemable code for 3 months and when it was over I tried to play...
  5. my minecraft acc will get delete after game pass end?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft acc will get delete after game pass end?: im playing my minecraft ,suddenly my minecraft acc can’t login ,my friend gift me this acc ,and he said:[maybe that is game pass acc ,idk ] so what do i do now? 12ed1feb-aed6-4368-8de2-e6e27541fb42
  6. I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...: Completo todos los datos para obtener Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, y cuando termino de completar los datos me dice "Verifique la información que ha escrito. No coincide con la información de esta...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription End Date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription End Date: When does the promotional price of the Game Pass Ultimate end? Can we still get the free subscription of EA, Discord and Spotify along with the promotion? cc095b9c-3f36-4a21-83de-64587b33106f
  8. Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase?: I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, but does Xbox Game pass end 30 days after purchase or at the end of the month? I would like to know this because i would like to know if I get it now...
  9. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?: submitted by /u/InvalidChickenEater [link] [comments]
  10. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...